Random Video Game Crap

Just one more turn...just one more turn...
FB_IMG_1626981770660.jpg

EDIT: Look Morty, it's never...urp!...it's never one more turn. Do you hear me, Morty? NEVER! Either you have Montazuma knocking at your back door with his fucking army or it's...urp!...goddamn Ghandi again with a rock hard dick for nukes because some dumb programming changed a 1 to a 9 in the first game and the fucking devs rolled with it and made it a thing. It's NEVER one more turn because that next turn could be the difference between you and grabbing that cache of iron.

Last edited:
Just one more turn...just one more turn...
View attachment 38402

EDIT: Look Morty, it's never...urp!...it's never one more turn. Do you hear me, Morty? NEVER! Either you have Montazuma knocking at your back door with his fucking army or it's...urp!...goddamn Ghandi again with a rock hard dick for nukes because some dumb programming changed a 1 to a 9 in the first game and the fucking devs rolled with it and made it a thing. It's NEVER one more turn because that next turn could be the difference between you and grabbing that cache of iron.
I will often game for an hour or two late in the evening before going to bed. This is why one of my hard and fast rules is that if I have work the next day that game cannot be any version of Civ.

I don't know if anybody here has watched the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games, I couldn't while I was at work. But I wished I had because they used game music for the entrance of the athlets.

Edit: used another link to make it easier

47:45 Dragon Quest - Edrick's Theme 49:02 Final Fantasy - Victory Fanfare 50:37 Tales of Series - Slay's Theme 56:22 Monster Hunter - Proof of a Hero 57:36 Kingdom Hearts - Olympus Coliseum 1:01:09 Chrono Trigger - Frog's Theme 1:03:46 Ace Combat - First Flight 1:06:07 Tales of Series - Royal Capital Majestic Grandeur 1:09:04 Monster Hunter - Wind of Departure 1:11:50 Chrono Trigger - Robo's Theme 1:13:33 Sonic the Hedgehog - Star Light 1:15:10 Winning Eleven - eFootball Walk On Theme ? 1:17:32 Final Fantasy - Main Theme 1:19:00 Phantasy Star Universe - Guardians 1:21:18 Kingdom Hearts - Hero's Fanfare 1:24:29 Gradius (Nemesis) 01 ACT 1-1 1:26:38 NieR: Song of the Ancients 1:29:29 Saga Series - Saga Series Medley 2016 1:31:31 Soul Calibur - The Brave New Stage of History"

Last edited:
I've enjoyed Girlfriend Reviews, though I don't always agree with their opinions (especially their rather tone deaf response to some legitimate criticisms against Cypberpunk) but...Jesus Christ. This is another perfect example of the toxicity seen within some areas of gaming culture. How is it so hard for some people to NOT be a hostile asshole if you disagree with them?

I've enjoyed Girlfriend Reviews, though I don't always agree with their opinions (especially their rather tone deaf response to some legitimate criticisms against Cypberpunk) but...Jesus Christ. This is another perfect example of the toxicity seen within some areas of gaming culture. How is it so hard for some people to NOT be a hostile asshole if you disagree with them?

The worst part of gaming are capital G Gamers.

figmentPez

Staff member
I wonder what Pokemon game names we'll see in the future, now that they're well beyond colors:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Peas and Carrots
- Faith and Begorra
- Bell, Book, and Candle

and Pokemon Oh My Stars and Garters

with the Spin-off: Pokemon Go! Breaking and Entering

I just learned that you can listen to most of the music for Kurzgesdzfsszttgttt on the musicians Youtube.

Why is this in Random Vidja Crap? I know who I would tap for the True Star Control 3 soundtrack duties, Fred and Paul, if somehow Gods above and below the Earth moves enough that they finally begin working on it.