Random Video Game Crap

GasBandit

Staff member
Watching this brings back the urge to play as a group, but then I remember having to wake Terrik up to take his turn in every fight.
You remember that time I stole something and put it in your backback, and you got busted for it, EXACTLY LIKE QUEBEC DID IN THIS VIDEO? :rofl:

GasBandit

Staff member
I think you were playing a cleric though, and I was a rogue.
I turned into a bush, took the most random inconsequential object that belonged to somebody that was just sitting out, and then sent it to Snuffles. It took like 15 minutes for him to get busted. And I was sitting here like this the whole time while I waited for the shoe to drop.

So a recent thread here reminded me of how great The Stupendium is, and how he can make amazing music videos even out of less than stellar games.

This is neat. A fishing game set right in my neck of the woods (Nova Scotia).

Not even remotely a genre I'm interested in, but I might wishlist this and get it on sale just for being a game based on my area. It's not getting exactly glowing praise for reviews, but still neat to see.

Speaking of video game pricing, Square just quietly jacked up all the prices on games on Steam in Canada.

I thought maybe it was a Canadian dollar adjustment thing, but no other games on my wishlist were different.

Octopath Traveler is 85 dollars now. Get fucked.

Going through the list of Square games, only a couple increased in price. Why?

Last edited:
You almost never see discounts on Square games either. 50 Euros for a Kingdom Hearts port for a 10 year old game? No thanks.
Octopath is on Gamepass though if you have it.

When I used to play Tekken, I would always pick Yoshimitsu because of course he's the best character, he's got a sword.

That is until Eddy Gordo was released, and let me tell you, that guy is a dream character for someone whose playstyle can be best described as "random button mashing".

When I used to play Tekken, I would always pick Yoshimitsu because of course he's the best character, he's got a sword.

That is until Eddy Gordo was released, and let me tell you, that guy is a dream character for someone whose playstyle can be best described as "random button mashing".
King was my boy, because his throw combos were great and he had this easy to pull off super side kick that was brutal when it connected.

GasBandit

Staff member
I tried playing Volcanoids on my own and kinda drifted away from it after a bit. Apparently it's a lot more fun with other people. Or maybe just with frienemies.