Random Video Game Crap

There are too many shadows in the san andreas interiors and they get too dark. The rain effects in gta 3 are fuckin awful and cover your view while driving. Vice city has been damn near perfect and I've played that one the most

The fain

I'm expressing an opinion from personal experience, not repeating somebody else's. That's the difference. Nobody else has talked about playing these games and they are right there on the pirate bay if they're so interested in how bad they are
When the near-universal consensus is "shit is whack, yo," expecting people to go out, pirate a game, play through the game, and then decide if it's worth the effort of having done all of that is pretty absurd. Insulting people who don't want to put that effort into what, again, is almost unanimously described as a bad product ("act like an adult and download it"? Really?) is such a massive overreaction to people not sharing your opinion that it deserved calling out.

Nobody here has insulted you for liking the game. Nobody has said that you're wrong to like the game. I will happily be the one to say that you're wrong to dismiss everyone else's opinions because they're different from yours, or because they haven't spent tens or hundreds of hours playing a game they have no reason to want to play. Anecdotes from enormous numbers of players across the internet are more than enough evidence to support an opinion of "that looks lazy and bad and I'm not going to spend my time or money on it."

Good a time as any to... change the subject.

Sims 4, the spa lot has the Romantic Aura lot trait. I click on Cheerful Introduction, and my sim and the target NPC... go straight to Try For Baby without me taking any other action. I've got MCCC, Better Romance, and Wicked Whims, among others. One or more of these three is playing the biggest part in this. WW doesn't control vanilla WooHoo, but maybe the attractiveness system has a role?

GasBandit

Staff member
Good a time as any to... change the subject.

Sims 4, the spa lot has the Romantic Aura lot trait. I click on Cheerful Introduction, and my sim and the target NPC... go straight to Try For Baby without me taking any other action. I've got MCCC, Better Romance, and Wicked Whims, among others. One or more of these three is playing the biggest part in this. WW doesn't control vanilla WooHoo, but maybe the attractiveness system has a role?
Hey man, sometimes there's just chemistry <3

I've been home sick bc I blew my throat out handrolling cigs to steady my hands and it sounds like I have covid lol. I have had a lot of time to check out some games

Edit: today will be the final fantasy 5 pixel remaster. I have also pirated these games bc I have already bought overpriced ports multiple times

Playing Fallout 4 again, after years. Modded it like crazy. Everyone is sexy as hell now. :whistling: Tons of new guns and armors.
Installed new Companions and new Questlines and a mod that makes Preston not so annoying and it is finaly fun for me.
I was watching some long ass essay and thought that maybe I could go into Fallout 4 as not an RPG and finally actually enjoy it....then the video got to the institute and I'm reminded why the game infuriated me so much. Bethesda's writers are so fucking bad.

Reactions: Cat
I was watching some long ass essay and thought that maybe I could go into Fallout 4 as not an RPG and finally actually enjoy it....then the video got to the institute and I'm reminded why the game infuriated me so much. Bethesda's writers are so fucking bad.
I ended joining the institute bc goddamn at least they had goals. Story and factions were pretty lame overall

Edit: at least both things were better than fallout 3. There will never be another morrowind

Last edited:
I hate that Steam sales are always end of the month when I'm broke
It's very simple: you rob a bank. Banks apparently have lots of money. And I'm sure there's absolutely zero consequences from this action. Just explain to them when you're robbing them that it's all for a good cause.

It's very simple: you rob a bank. Banks apparently have lots of money. And I'm sure there's absolutely zero consequences from this action. Just explain to them when you're robbing them that it's all for a good cause.
Unarmed robbery is a slap on the wrist the first two or three times you do it