Riots in Downtown Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crono1224

Sooo... does the fact that I could take my shirt, roll it in a ball, soak it in a flammable liquid, light it on fire and throw it mean they should be confiscating shirts now too? Also pants... I mean... there's like twice as much fabric for twice the BURNINATION!!!!
now you are just being silly.

Those are premade. It can be use as a weapon on the fly. Sure you could use a t-shirt but then you also have to carry gasoline unless you pre-soak then you are going to be high on fumes. the arrows can be pre-soak but no way to tell unless it is up close and personal. Also you could hide explosive in those too.

But if you are serious about shirt and pants, then your body is a dangerous weapon too. people can know martial arts or have prosthetic arm and legs that can be use as weapons. People should be arrest on site too.[/QUOTE]

Also to be fair, those 'could' still fly through the air, thus increase the distance they could be used to attack much father than simply lighting a shirt on fire. I used ' ' because i'm not sure if they would suck ass at flying with that on the end, I am just guessing.

Although this whole situation just gets stupider, and event or not, what do you expect to happen if you carry that stuff so close to an area which has had problems with rioting and property destruction.

C

crono1224

Although this whole situation just gets stupider, and event or not, what do you expect to happen if you carry that stuff so close to an area which has had problems with rioting and property destruction.
Like a skimpy outfit in a dark alley? =_="[/QUOTE]

Just because i dress like this does not mean i am a whore (dave chappelle quoted.)

Just because i dress like this does not mean i am a whore (dave chappelle quoted.)[/QUOTE]
Just because I've dressed like a larper it doesn't mean... I... I'll plead the fitfh.

*WHOOOSH*

C

crono1224

Just because i dress like this does not mean i am a whore (dave chappelle quoted.)[/QUOTE]
Just because I've dressed like a larper it doesn't mean... I... I'll plead the fitfh.

*WHOOOSH*[/QUOTE]

But we have distracted ourselves from the true problem and that is the fact that there just never is enough cars or windows to destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.