Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:
bahahaha you guys make me giggle
You have no idea how worried I was that I'd get ninja'd on that, had to Google the image and tinypic like my life depended on it.
Haha...now I wish I could see a video of you frantically getting that shit done, then posting, then going YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(PUNCH THE KEYS)

Before :tina: decided to come galloping in and out of the forum today, I meant to post this. My husband teaching my mom to play WoW.

ZenMonkey said:
Before :tina: decided to come galloping in and out of the forum today, I meant to post this. My husband teaching my mom to play WoW.

haha, cool. my mom won't play any game except for counterstrike.

the first time she headshotted me i was so proud.

Gurpel said:
the first time she headshotted me i was so proud.
Heh, I know the feeling. I taught my mom to play City of Heroes long-distance (for which I should get a badge of some kind), and when we started out I just spent the whole time watching her walk into walls. Eventually she started playing on her own a bit, and then one day in a mission together I watched her blaster pull two mobs down a corridor, LOS them around a corner, hold one and zap the other.

I almost cried.

Cajungal

Staff member
CONVENTION PICS, PART ONE!!!

Heehee, Jake hates it when I pull the camera away and take a pic like this. But it's the only one with both of us!

YAY!

Another cool non-anime costume... but those are often the best!

This dude drew me as a robot that I will soon scan and post. He was really funny.

FUCK. YES.

Funny story to this one... please ignore the double chin. It doesn't look like that when I'm not... in photographs. :oops: ANYway, I hate starbucks, but that's all I could find in Texas. So I go in and order a Grande iced mocha. He makes me a Venti, and I pick it up and say, "Damn, I can't finish this! But thanks for the upgrade." He says, "I thought you said Large!" And I say, "Well... Grande does mean large, but that's your people's system, not mine!" He was not amused. That was me laughing my ass off in the car after telling the story.

Cajungal said:
Funny story to this one... please ignore the double chin. It doesn't look like that when I'm not... in photographs. :oops: ANYway, I hate starbucks, but that's all I could find in Texas. So I go in and order a Grande iced mocha. He makes me a Venti, and I pick it up and say, "Damn, I can't finish this! But thanks for the upgrade." He says, "I thought you said Large!" And I say, "Well... Grande does mean large, but that's your people's system, not mine!" He was not amused. That was me laughing my ass off in the car after telling the story.
Role Models said:
Danny: Can I get a large black coffee?
Barista: A what?
Danny: Large black coffee.
Barista: Do you mean a venti?
Danny: No, I mean a large.
Barista: Venti is large.
Danny: No, venti is twenty. Large is large. In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations, you're stupid in three languages.
Barista: A venti is a large coffee.
Danny: Really? Says who? Fellini? Do you accept lira or is it all euros now?

S

Steven Soderburgin

Role Models owns, and seriously love the pic of the woman in the Scout costume.

Cajungal

Staff member
She was super sweet, too. There were LOTS of great TF2 costumes. I missed out on getting one of a female heavy... who was actually quite petite. :)

figmentPez

Staff member
Shegokigo said:
Hilarious shirt Figmentpez! :rofl:
Thank you. I got it from the webcomic Sheldon.

The shirt in the first pic is from shirt.woot.com it's called X-ray Fiesta. I just couldn't resist buying a glow-in-the-dark shirt to wear on all the rides with black light in the Magic Kingdom.

S

Skinny Santa

From these two pictures you will understand me in a nutshell.

Me Sober

Me Drunk

Can you feeeeeeeel it?

S

Singularity.EXE

This picture is about 5 years old, and the only one of me sleeping, since evidently this is the new trend. It is me, so expertly falling asleep in Journalism class in High School.

I don't have any pictures of me sleeping. Probably because I sleep naked.

It's why I can't ride the bus any longer.

The family and I (second from left) cooling off from the Vegas heat at the Gameworks bar.

Later that evening after the Blue Man Group performance.

I love Vegas.

Know what you mean. Had a blast when I went with my family about a month ago.

My brother, me, and my dad at the Luxor.

I'll get in on this. This is my father and I at a wedding. Guess who is who.

My eyes are also so squinty, I figured this one could do double duty. Rotate it 90 degrees, and you can pretend I've contributed a sleeping picture too!

And a bonus picture my friend posted to facebook:

Status
Not open for further replies.