Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moar kittehs!

Dahntahn 'Burgh from the Duquense Incline overlook

Perogies and Presidents

Inside PNC, looking out to downtown

Later that night...

fade

Staff member
How did I miss this thread before now?

Me:

And while we're on the topic (at least we were) of motorcycles, this is my primary means of motorized conveyance. I generally bike to work, but this is my backup and my way of getting around town.

Greatest bike ever. The Nighthawk 750. Made virtually unchanged from 197x to 2003, when Honda finally sadly dropped it. I love it because it's not a crotch rocket or a cruiser. It's a standard, which is getting harder to find (despite some of the brands calling what are obviously naked crotch rockets standards). Light and agile like a crotch rocket, but with an upright seating position like a cruiser. This is a 1991. It's been highly customized by now, with a flat black paintjob and a sweet Corbin seat (the "Gunfighter and Lady" model. Stupid name, but nice seat.) My backpack and helmet are matching yellow/black.

How did I not click this thread until now?

This is the first time I've posted a picture of my girlfriend, I think.

Be gentle.

Mmmmm, tasty little morsel there Bhamv. At least be comforted to know she'll be well taken care of when you're no longer "around". :twisted:

Shegokigo said:
Mmmmm, tasty little morsel there Bhamv. At least be comforted to know she'll be well taken care of when you're no longer "around". :twisted:
I wouldn't know, we're doing no tasting until after marriage. :heart:

It's been a llong time since any pictures of me were put on line, but now I just got some very recent ones put up, so I give you: me.

fade

Staff member
Shegokigo said:
fade said:
How did I miss this thread before now?

Me:
Nice teacups Mr. "Badass". :rofl:
Brains and brawn, baby. With a touch of class. *Sip*

(Funny thing was, I wasn't going for badass--I was just caught off guard by a camera-wielding mother-in-law early in the morning.)

fade

Staff member
You're right. I was totally going for badass, because that's my personality and all. I kick babies for fun, too. It's awesome. I punted a 50 yarder the other day. The mom was all like "My baby!" but then I just struck that pose, which backfired, because then she was all up on me, whispering in my ear that there were more babies where that came from, and how I could help her out with it. I was all like, "Sorry, baby. I'm a badass. And a loner. I would never work between us." About that time, the baby finally landed, and got into my camaro-cycle, which is (naturally) half camaro-half motorcycle, fired it up with flames shooting out the tailpipes n' shit. I looked over the top of my shades and said, "Gotta blow this taco stand before the heat gets here. I'm wanted in 51 states. That's right. I'm so badass, they added an extra state just for me to be wanted in." I gunned it down the sidewalk, knocking fruit stands and conveniently placed large panes of glass into smithereens.

Because I'm badass.

A

Andromache

You think she looks cute now, you should see her when she doesn't have a cup in front of her face.

And I found that very meta, so I jumped on that meme.

Before my brothers wedding.

Wedding rehearsal the day before.

Ar work...

Me saying I was going to punch my brothers wife :p

My brother and me.

My buddies Danny and Alex and me.

and thats enough pictures for now heh

Nothing of me but I do have a new video of my mutt trying to get birds out of a eucalyptis tree

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPhWpNaqtU:2rh9jfgr][/youtube:2rh9jfgr]

A

Andromache

Jake said:
You may have misunderstood when she said "I want a picture of me sitting on your face".
it was funnier when left unsaid.

or maybe just in my head. I dunno.

P

Philosopher B.

rac3r_x said:
Nothing of me but I do have a new video of my mutt trying to get birds out of a eucalyptis tree

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPhWpNaqtU:eek:fp46a5l][/youtube:eek:fp46a5l]
Lol, cool dog. Dang he can jump.

P

Philosopher B.

NOM NOM NOM?

Seriously, though, sweet pic. New siblings are always exciting.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Krisken said:
He kinda looks like he's thinking "I can't wait to eat it."

Sorry. Really.
No reason to be sorry. It gave me a good laugh.

figmentPez

Staff member
WildSoul said:
Krisken said:
He kinda looks like he's thinking "I can't wait to eat it."

Sorry. Really.
No reason to be sorry. It gave me a good laugh.
I thought about the eating it thing too, but I quickly reconsidered and though it was more like "when she gets older, I'm going to have fun scaring off potential boyfriends."

Shawn attends singles night at Soulgeek meet-up.

Playing geek games.

Soulgeek founder Dino and celebrity Richard Hatch plot the night's activities.

Speed dating.

Klingon who's had a wee bit too much to drink?

Presented in grayscale to keep Walt Frazier from stalking me.

And how can a 3 yr old take such a good picture, yet all mine are blurry?

Status
Not open for further replies.