Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannow said:
Shegokigo said:
Looking at your pictures, everything makes perfect sense now.

Well, considering there are others of me in here earlier in the thread, i wouldnt think my pics would be a shock.

And same could be said of yours, too.
Hm, must have had a memory lapse, I hadn't noticed, but these were very "telling". Though I'm not sure how mine had anything to say about me. :bush:

Shannow

Staff member
I just went through this thread today in a slow time at work. Why I said hell with it and threw up a couple from earlier this year.

edit: here you go, here is one more telling, I suppose. from this psat weekend at a white trash/all day rock concert. me and my older brother. we were drunk, but he was so hammered had to pretty much carry him out. Our frieds had to have a pic with him like that while I was dragging him out.

And yes, I am a hairy bastard :rofl:

P

Philosopher B.

^ Indeed. JCM probably still wins 'hairiest forumite' award, though.

L

Lally

Shawnacy said:
Why do I swear that's the Westminster Mall in Colorado? Is it?
Since DA lives in West Virginia, and he says it's a local mall, I doubt it. But those big mall companies really lay out all their malls in the same way, and a lot of times use the same materials. Why wouldn't they? Cheaper and easier.

Now that I'm here, a couple pics from doing a memory card dump to my computer the other day:

Me and my boyfriend from a few months ago:

This is my "mischief" face, from going out drinking/dancing a couple weeks ago:

Lally, your old boyfriend looks just like a guy named Ross that I went to high school with.
Except. you know, about 15 years younger. :rofl:

L

Lally

You guys (and girl) are crazy, but thanks for the ego boost nonetheless... [blush]

Cajungal

Staff member
Love the pics, Lally! And your fella's quite cute. :) :thumbsup:

Heeere's Leon III! It's a solid Koa ukulele with an imitation mother of pearl lining. It plays GORGEOUS! I can't wait to justify owning it by playing well. :p

fade

Staff member
Cajungal said:

Heeere's Leon III! It's a solid Koa ukulele with an imitation mother of pearl lining. It plays GORGEOUS! I can't wait to justify owning it by playing well. :p
You don't happen to be a Onebane by any chance, huh? You look similar to a friend of mine, and I know she's one of like 10 siblings or something crazy like that.

L

Lally

Cajungal said:
Thanks!!! You can't really see them in that pic but he has the most amazing eyes.. [swoon]

How cute are you and your ukelele!!!?!

Calleja said:
Hey, you didn't tell me how you were doing!! How am I gonna flirt now?
If you have enough balls to flirt with a girl who put up a picture WITH HER BOYFRIEND then I'm sure you can find a way :p

Oh boy, here we go.

This picture was taken at my son's graduation a couple of months ago. From left to right:

My wife (Kerri), my son (Zach), a shaven me and my daughter (Sammi). Let the harassment begin.

And this is what happens when your scanner window is dusty. :tongue:

M

Mr. Lawface

This picture is a few years old, but it is my most favorite picture of me.

Whoa, Ed. Shaven, you look young! Seriously, from just that picture I honestly wouldn't guess you old enough to have a son who's finished high school. And I'll refrain from commenting about your daughter, I don't feel like being the forum freak today :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.