Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's boobs and me in a picture from last year's office Xmas party. I suppose she's in the picture too.

C

Chazwozel

figmentPez said:
You look lovely, as always, HowDroll.

Shoulder length hair is hardly what I'd call short, though.

Rasta Chaz agrees

Oh and to contribute:

A couple of days after the Penguins won the Stanley Cup.

I was going to post a recent beach pic of me...but...I have qualms about posting my shirtless body with my face online so you just get this:

MANBOOBS!

FIRE!

Me, high as hell, according to the girl who took the picture, it looked like I had a mohawk with that on my head.

A pic from a couple years ago. Apparently, I'm in the goatee brothers band.

Since I'm squeezing Facebook already, I'll post a couple more:

Last Xmas, a drunk girl thinking she could decently photograph at 4am:

A few months ago rocking to Bohemian Rhapsody, I think.

An old, old pic. An 18 year old, high schooler, bearded, balding me:

HowDroll said:
Picture taken just now of my (really short--8" off! Yikes!) haircut.
Hah, I also just got a large haircut yesterday - took about 6'' off. Shorter than my hair has been in years. Of course, mine was originally shorter than yours is now....

Droll, have you lost, like a LOT of weight? Granted I haven't been paying much attention to this thread, but you look different now.

Also, to contribute, here's a picture of me wearing someone else's sunglasses. Someone else's, I swear!

A bunch of us from work went and played rooftop volleyball the other day and some decent pictures came out.

bhamv3 said:
Shegokigo said:
bhamv3 said:
Droll, have you lost, like a LOT of weight?
:facepalm: :blue:
I... I have a bad feeling about this. Let me apologize in advance, I have a tendency to gulp down my foot with alarming regularity.
WHARBLGARBL ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?! :tongue:

Actually, yes, I have. Being on my feet for 30 hours a week in retail has done wonders for some of those extra pounds I had hoped to shed--not "like a LOT," but enough that I've dropped 1-2 pants sizes. Thank you kindly for noticing. (Unless you really did just think I was way overweight before :rofl:)

L

LordRavage

Dont know why....but now everytime I come into this thread, I get Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People" stuck in my head.

Everyone looks top notch. Continue the model runway. :D

HowDroll said:
bhamv3 said:
Shegokigo said:
bhamv3 said:
Droll, have you lost, like a LOT of weight?
:facepalm: :blue:
I... I have a bad feeling about this. Let me apologize in advance, I have a tendency to gulp down my foot with alarming regularity.

Actually, yes, I have. Being on my feet for 30 hours a week in retail has done wonders for some of those extra pounds I had hoped to shed--not "like a LOT," but enough that I've dropped 1-2 pants sizes. Thank you kindly for noticing. (Unless you really did just think I was way overweight before :rofl:)
No no no, not calling you fat, just noting that your weight before and your weight now appear to be different. You were attractive then, and you're attractive now, and if I didn't have that "don't hit on female forumites" policy I'd totally be making a pass at you.

Plus I'm a bit on the wide side, so I often note (with great jealousy) when someone's lost weight. For example, here is a picture of me and my girlfriend again, except this time I'm not using a flattering angle.

HowDroll said:

First thing I noticed was your hair looked darker than the previous pics. Or at least it did to me. I've received enough beatings from female friends and family that I pay attention to such things more often now. :tongue:

(I've also learned to keep a checklist of baby questions handy in case I'm the only one home when the next "just had a baby" call comes.)

DarkAudit said:
HowDroll said:

First thing I noticed was your hair looked darker than the previous pics. Or at least it did to me. I've received enough beatings from female friends and family that I pay attention to such things more often now. :tongue:

(I've also learned to keep a checklist of baby questions handy in case I'm the only one home when the next "just had a baby" call comes.)
Yeah, I decided to dye it from BLIND-ME-BLONDE back to my natural color. Touching up one's roots every 2-3 weeks is a huge pain in the ass.

Shannow

Staff member
Me, my friend Al, and my little brother at bonnaroo back in early june....and quite hammered:

My friend tony, me, and my friend Alex 4th of july weekend before going out to hit the bars. Quick douche-bag pose!

Shannow said:
Me, my friend Al, and my little brother at bonnaroo back in early june....and quite hammered:

*snip*

My friend tony, me, and my friend Alex 4th of july weekend before going out to hit the bars. Quick douche-bag pose!

*snip*
I'm curious if your head is naturally tilted backwards and to your left like that.

Shannow

Staff member
I am Just leaning to the side in the shots, I guess. Both of those shots were taken at incredibly drunk times, so who know what I was thinking at that point.

Frankie said:
Looks like you're trying to get closer to the dude next to you in both shots.

MAN LOVE.
GUY Love.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0:2lyvxczq][/youtube:2lyvxczq]

ElJuski

Staff member
H_D, I am SO sad you're missing all the rotisserie parties (v___v)

Here's me looking like an asshole at the camp I was working at (hot foreign chick included--do you realize how hard it is to throw game to a girl that only knows Lithuanian, in Lithuanian?)

You facebook chach's get the whole shbang (Dave quit droolin at the highschoolers). I'll get some pics up from DC, whenever I see fit (the ones with the mustaches look fuckin groooodayyyyy)

Shannow

Staff member
Shegokigo said:
Looking at your pictures, everything makes perfect sense now.

Well, considering there are others of me in here earlier in the thread, i wouldnt think my pics would be a shock.

And same could be said of yours, too.

-- Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm --

Edrondol said:
Frankie said:
Looks like you're trying to get closer to the dude next to you in both shots.

MAN LOVE.
GUY Love.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0:1t72q2i9][/youtube:1t72q2i9]
Bromance!

Status
Not open for further replies.