Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
GAH I can't help it. Ever since I started watching the Office I'm in total "That's what she said" mode... or "that's what he said." :p My sister and I have contests.

ElJuski

Staff member

Me and my friends are beautiful people

also you can thank Blatz for pretty much any goofy face I have

ElJuski

Staff member
GODDAMNIT YOU ARE

Juski I just wanna give you a hug.

EDIT:

GODDAMN is that a Vlad t-Shirt YOU SONOFABITCH[/quote]

cost you a dollar

also, yes. 5/5 stars. I makink out just for the kicks. Until you are so nude, etc etc

I

Iaculus

Hey, another guy with an eyebrow scar? Join the club. I've got two, one on each, though only one's really visible. Wearing glasses = risky business.

Iaculus said:
Hey, another guy with an eyebrow scar? Join the club. I've got two, one on each, though only one's really visible. Wearing glasses = risky business.
EPIC SHATTER!? That's pretty cool. :D

I just scanned a bunch of old pictures yesterday :p

This is me a couple months ago after trying on a tux for my bros wedding.

A couple days ago, I take good pictures if I don't know they are coming but yeah not if I do... so that one is bad.

I

Iaculus

Gusto said:
Iaculus said:
EPIC SHATTER!? That's pretty cool. :D
Actually, they were from two non-consecutive occasions. The first involved a slippery floor and a metal TV stand, the latter a hhigh-velocity Year 7.

L

LordRavage

Cajungal said:
^_^ You're all so pretty.

Well dont forget yourself when it comes to all the beautiful people. :heythere:

*Hugs everyone till brains start oozing from their eyes. :eek:

Iaculus said:
I've got one on my right eyebrow from falling face-first into playground gravel from the top of the monkey bars on my eighth birthday.

L

LordRavage

Gusto said:
LordRavage said:
Cajungal said:

Dude. Boundaries.

Come on.

Jeez.
You didnt say that last night. We had such a wonderful time and you had to ruin it by putting boundaries.

Tease. :D

ElJuski

Staff member
LordRavage said:
Cajungal said:

Hugs where stuff starts oozing is the best.

oh all you fuckin pretty people

EDIT: I have one scar from crackin my head open at a ripe 2 years, all playin Legos then bleeding everywhere like a badassmofo

Cajungal

Staff member
I have a scar on both my middle fingers. I sliced them BOTH open at one point in culinary school. They kept the most God-awful knives around for general chopping, and if you forgot your set you had to use them. Most people didn't bother to sharpen them; it was almost impossible! Well... oops.

ZenMonkey said:
Iaculus said:
I've got one on my right eyebrow from falling face-first into playground gravel from the top of the monkey bars on my eighth birthday.
HOLY FUCK.

Are you ME?

THAT'S HOW I GOT MY SCAR.

Albeit at a younger age.

DAAAAAAAYUM.

ElJuski

Staff member
Cajungal said:
I have a scar on both my middle fingers. I sliced them BOTH open at one point in culinary school. They kept the most God-awful knives around for general chopping, and if you forgot your set you had to use them. Most people didn't bother to sharpen them; it was almost impossible! Well... oops.
Similar to culinary school, I had a scar for the longest time from a Jalopeno Popper from a restaraunt. I squirted hot cheese onto my thumb, screamed in agony while my friends laughed because apparently I was up to antics. I had this weird burn mark on my hand for years...it only recently disappeared. How or why I DO NOT KNOW.

Cajungal said:
I cut and or burn myself just about every shift that I work. My hands are in rough shape, if you really really look at 'em.

Cajungal said:
You actually have a greater chance of cutting yourself with a dull knife than a sharp one. You apply more pressure and are less careful with dull knives than sharp ones.

Yeah, I have scars on my legs (mostly from scrap metal), my pinkie finger and my thumb (cutting myself while working in a nursing home kitchen), a scar on my left arm (was playing 'guns' as an 11 year old, crawling on the ground by a fence and cut my warm open- looked too cool to get fixed up!), and a couple on my stomach (probably again from scrap metal).

Hm, I think I should be more careful than I am.

Cajungal

Staff member
Very very true, Krispy. The cuts were all jagged. If it had been my sweet-ass Henckles, it would've at least been a nice clean cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.