[Other] Site of the Site

And don't forget other assholes observing quietly into the night.

But seriously, this place is incredibly insular and without focus. To the people on the inside, it's perfect; to the outside, it's pointless. So it goes!
I agree it is without focus. The insularity of the forum is no more or less than the average social group, I suspect.

Cajungal

Staff member
I think someone's already said this, but I'm just throwing it out again. I'd happily put in a little every year to keep this place going if it was ever necessary... or even if it wasn't.

Dave

Staff member
Not necessary, but thanks! Hell, I've thought several times about getting rid of ads altogether.

shit...we have ads?
edit: no, legit, I never even considered we could with so many anti-ad-spy programs on my computer I dont see ads because ad companies cant collect info on me.​

Last edited:

Zappit

Staff member
shit...we have ads?
edit: no, legit, I never even considered we could with so many anti-ad-spy programs on my computer I dont see ads because ad companies cant collect info on me.​
It's okay, we've been feeding those companies info on you anyway, so you're not missing out on that!

Dangit, @stienman, I knew I should've posted that here before I went to work today.
I read it over Kati's shoulder this morning and thought I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THIS SHOULD GO.

And here it is.

--Patrick