[Other] Site of the Site

And here we have a prime example why I love this place and its people!

I'm not into comics or superheroes, though I try to stay up-to-date enough to get what my friends are talking about, and this place helps me with that. Also with getting geeky/nerdy needs most times way ahead of other eople near me.

And all this stuff is done by great people, most of whom I'd let crash on my couch if they were near; some others I might redirect to my brother or my in-laws. :D

And all this stuff is done by great people, most of whom I'd let crash on my couch if they were near; some others I might redirect to my brother or my in-laws. :D
If you're ever in Saskatchewan, you have a choice of sleeping in the barn or with the doomweasels. Or both!

Sometimes it's hard to know where I fit in. I don't feel particularly interesting or polarizing, but I try to participate in as much of the discussion as possible. I frequently blow off steam in the rant threads, but beyond that I really only contribute when I feel like I have something to add that is either amusing or informational to the discussion.

When I directly address people, I always feel like I come off creepy, since there's no real way to project or interpret tone in message board posts.

I have no problem with where I fit in. I come in and make jokes, and then spirit away. Basically, I took over where Jake left off.

I'm more of a lurker at heart, so it took some effort to start posting more often. I really enjoy this little community, and one day I came to the conclusion that if I cared for it, I should do my part to sustain it. So I started posting more, figuring that even if my posts went largely ignored, contributing and helping keep the board more active was better than not posting at all. Anyway, I like to think my posts add to the flavor of the board, and serve to further intelligent discourse.

Penis.

I'm more of a lurker at heart, so it took some effort to start posting more often. I really enjoy this little community, and one day I came to the conclusion that if I cared for it, I should do my part to sustain it. So I started posting more, figuring that even if my posts went largely ignored, contributing and helping keep the board more active was better than not posting at all. Anyway, I like to think my posts add to the flavor of the board, and serve to further intelligent discourse.

Penis.
You also tend to demolish our game room high scores. :p

I still can't beat his damn score on the Magnet Tower game. I was OBSESSED with that game and finally beat his score. Not more than 2 hours after I beat him, he came back with an even higher score. GRRRRAAAHHHHH!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1386293864,1386293805][/DOUBLEPOST]It's funny that most the people who are saying they don't feel like regular posters are people that I totally view as regulars here.

I've mentioned it before, but if anyone deserves some kind of Arcade high score rep, it's Coral. She's inhuman.

Also, Rovewin beat my Shoot the Gems score. By a lot. I'll get you yet, Rovewin! *shakes fist*[DOUBLEPOST=1386295474,1386295443][/DOUBLEPOST]
I still can't beat his damn score on the Magnet Tower game. I was OBSESSED with that game and finally beat his score. Not more than 2 hours after I beat him, he came back with an even higher score. GRRRRAAAHHHHH!!!!
DON'T YOU TAKE MY BABY!

I've mentioned it before, but if anyone deserves some kind of Arcade high score rep, it's Coral. She's inhuman.

Also, Rovewin beat my Shoot the Gems score. By a lot. I'll get you yet, Rovewin! *shakes fist*[DOUBLEPOST=1386295474,1386295443][/DOUBLEPOST]

DON'T YOU TAKE MY BABY!
Yeah who's this @Coral person? He/she apparently has only made one post, accusing Calleja of having a penis implant? I would like to know more about him or her.

Cats drool stoats rule.
I love you.[DOUBLEPOST=1386340234,1386340172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, how quickly you forget that Lord Diomedes will likely have conquered the world long before your precious Doom Weasels.
All I have to do is throw some catnip at Lord Lazybritches and he's mine forever.

Mwahahahahahahahaha![DOUBLEPOST=1386340264][/DOUBLEPOST]
...And that's another reason I love this forum, threads almost always go off topic, but are usually funnier for doing so.
These threads have topics?!

These threads have topics?!
Welcome to Halforums. You seem to be new here. Please keep your hands, head, arms, and legs inside the threads at all times. Do not at any time attempt to stop a moving thread with your body. Wait until the thread comes to a complete stop before dismounting. If a thread appears to be trackless, pointless, obscene, or serene, you do not need to adjust your browser - you are observing the thread in the raw.

Thank you for choosing Halforums, and please come again!

All I have to do is throw some catnip at Lord Lazybritches and he's mine forever.

Mwahahahahahahahaha!
I don't know, if he's anything like cats that I have had, it's far more likely that he will turn into a raving lunatic for a while, then crash and forget the whole thing ever happened. So while the nip may be an excellent distraction technique, it by no means guarantees loyalty. That requires a can opener.

On topic - and very late to the party - I echo what most others have said. Particularly since I spend the vast majority of my time lurking, I miss most of the complete gong shows, and what I posts I do make are generally one-offs. Is there some cliqueishness, ya, probably, but that occurs in any comunity. Are there some threads that I would have liked to comment on but was imtimidated by the ... reputations?... of the people mainly involved? Sure, but I don't think that's the forums issue.

Welcome to Halforums. You seem to be new here. Please keep your hands, head, arms, and legs inside the threads at all times. Do not at any time attempt to stop a moving thread with your body. Wait until the thread comes to a complete stop before dismounting. If a thread appears to be trackless, pointless, obscene, or serene, you do not need to adjust your browser - you are observing the thread in the raw.

Thank you for choosing Halforums, and please come again!
This needs to be our welcoming message to all new people lol

I just like to lurk about. Mostly in the Media Section of the forum. I occasionally post. I just don't have much to say :)

It's funny that most the people who are saying they don't feel like regular posters are people that I totally view as regulars here.
I was thinking this too, and then I though, "Wait, I don't think I'm a regular... oh am I a regular?" I don't know what's real anymore!

I admit, I did not like him, and probably only remember the awful since it completes my biased picture nicely. I'm sure he wasn't all bad - no one is. And besides that, it does me nor anyone else any good to dwell on negativity.

I wasn't fond of Mav, but he was harmless (I guess. Ok no, he was sort of a Norman Bates waiting to come out). I don't particularly want to see the return of Crone though...

Now there is a true nut job.

Oh and Makare would be cool if she wasn't such a testy thang.

Return of Markare in 3 2 1....

Last edited: