[Rant] SO ALONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
There we go
Seriously, go **** yourself -.-

It's the last time I go and try to be helpful to a fellow forumite who misses her beloved. I mentioned the garments because some people find it comforting to have something with their loved one's scent with them. And the pillow because it would offer something roughly similar to a torso to hold close if they need that.

S

SeraRelm

Seriously, go **** yourself -.-

It's the last time I go and try to be helpful to a fellow forumite who misses her beloved. I mentioned the garments because some people find it comforting to have something with their loved one's scent with them. And the pillow because it would offer something roughly similar to a torso to hold close if they need that.
C'mon, I wasn't making fun of you. I even found a pillow that would suit your idea better. :(

North_Ranger

Staff member
I wasn't angry with you, Sera. I just hate that god-awful sauna pants meme people keep bringing up. Brings out the worst in me, you know?

I'm glad if I managed to be of some help to you, though :)

I wasn't angry with you, Sera. I just hate that god-awful sauna pants meme people keep bringing up. Brings out the worst in me, you know?

I'm glad if I managed to be of some help to you, though :)
If the sauna pants joke really upsets you that much, maybe you should take a step back from it. It's just good fun, no harm intended. It's not even really all that offensive, unless... oh god...

You hate -all- pants, don't you?

S

SeraRelm

To NR, it's like someone making a showercap for bald people, or a driving school for the blind.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Dude, it's just hair. Frankly, I've been thinking of doing some shaving myself. It's a pain ripping out the plasters from my chest as it is now hairy again.

Goddamn you, unknown ancestors who shtupped a bear!

Wax sucks. I let a cosmetologist friend wax my eyebrows once, just for the halibut, and I decided right then and there that any culture that suggests that as a beautification method is barbaric and in need of purging.

Status
Not open for further replies.