So... California is in deficit. Propose to legal/tax Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chibibar said:
Shegokigo said:
Of me from 5-9?
no.. in current form :)
The "Catholic Girl" uniforms I have in my closet now aren't quite the same as the ones I wore back then though....

Tell you what. I'll show you the 5-9yrs old ones and let Mr. Hansen know, or I can show you a recent one and immediately make small slits directly on your eyes with my paring knife. Like little papercuts directly on the eye....

C

Chibibar

Shegokigo said:
Chibibar said:
Shegokigo said:
Of me from 5-9?
no.. in current form :)
The "Catholic Girl" uniforms I have in my closet now aren't quite the same as the ones I wore back then though....

Tell you what. I'll show you the 5-9yrs old ones and let Mr. Hansen know, or I can show you a recent one and immediately make small slits directly on your eyes with my paring knife. Like little papercuts directly on the eye....
I'll take my chances on the recent one ;)

I still got plenty of teeth (healthy one) to use as eye balls ;)

My wife oogles at my old highschool colorguard days (I do look good on that one) and my old youngin pic... does this mean she needs to talk to Hanson too? ;)

Charlie Dont Surf said:
ugh. I'm not sure what's lamer in this thread. The creepiness or the impotent threats of violence.
Neither. It's your presence in this thread that takes that nomination. :toocool:

Charlie Dont Surf said:
ugh. I'm not sure what's lamer in this thread. The creepiness or the impotent threats of violence.
I'm going to vote for the creepiness. I'm unclear as to how we went from California legalize pot to people trying to get pics of Shego in a school girl uniform, but it's disturbing.

The impotent threats of violence are just par for the course.

Chibibar said:
Thy shall not eat animal of split hooves (back then it was pigs - also my wording might be off but that is what I remember)
Yeah, it actually says you can only eat animals with split hooves that chew their cud. Pigs are just notable as they are the only split hoofed animal that doesn't chew its cud.

Status
Not open for further replies.