Social norms and normal vs. deviant (was "so this chick said that for $20, she'd...")

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iaculus

Social norms and normal vs. deviant (was "so this chick said that for $20, she'd.

Show me a person who nobody thinks is deviant in some fashion, and I'll show you a person who is dead.
Depends on whether they ticked the 'Open to Necrophilia' clause in their will, I sez.

J

JCM

Social norms and normal vs. deviant (was "so this chick said that for $20, she'd.

Show me a person who nobody thinks is deviant in some fashion, and I'll show you a person who is dead.
Depends on whether they ticked the 'Open to Necrophilia' clause in their will, I sez.[/QUOTE]I did see once an anime of a dude having sex with body organs of dead people, so theres also that option.

Depends on whether they ticked the 'Open to Necrophilia' clause in their will, I sez.[/QUOTE]I did see once an anime of a dude having sex with body organs of dead people, so theres also that option.[/QUOTE]

Oh, stop that talk, Chewie. You'll just turn Crono on even more.

J

JCM

Depends on whether they ticked the 'Open to Necrophilia' clause in their will, I sez.[/QUOTE]I did see once an anime of a dude having sex with body organs of dead people, so theres also that option.[/QUOTE]

Oh, stop that talk, Chewie. You'll just turn Crono on even more.[/QUOTE]
Nnnargh hgraoo rrhaa? Hnaarr oorrawarr...

North_Ranger

Staff member

Does this make JCM's kid Lumpy now? God, I hope we never get to see their Christmas videos. Stir, whip, stir, whip, whip, whip, stir...

I'm sure the kid will have enough hair. :slywink:

J

JCM

Does this make JCM's kid Lumpy now? God, I hope we never get to see their Christmas videos. Stir, whip, stir, whip, whip, whip, stir...
*remembers Star Wars Holiday Special*

May you burn in hell, kind sir, for making me remember the special after years of therapy and avoiding Star Wars movie nights.

North_Ranger

Staff member

*remembers Star Wars Holiday Special*

May you burn in hell, kind sir, for making me remember the special after years of therapy and avoiding Star Wars movie nights.[/QUOTE]

Only if you make room up there on the top bench. I like to have myself a scalding hot sauna...

Status
Not open for further replies.