[Question] Suggest "B-Movies" for Kags and her friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
You totally forgot to mention Meet The Feebles, NR!

Also yay, my trashmovie-mail got to me today. The Barbarians, Ice Pirates and the not yet mentioned The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire aka The Archer And The Sorceress, though if the pilot movie for a TV series that never came counts as B-movie is up to everybody on its own. I have fond memories of it and kinda like it.

figmentPez

Staff member

Back to the Beach - okay, this may not technically be a B-movie, because it is supposed to be a send-up of Frankie Avalon and Annette Funichello movies, but it is so much fun, and the acting is truly horrible at points.
I want to restate how much I recommend this one Kags. Cameos include: Bob Denver (Gilligan) & Alan Hale Jr. (The Skipper), O.J. Simpson, Don Adams (Maxwell Smart), Barbara Billingsley (the mom on Leave it to Beaver), Jerry Mathers (Beaver), Tony Dow (Wally Cleaver) and Pee-Wee Herman. The musical numbers are ridiculous, and there are some truly memorable lines.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Weird Science. Today I learned that it's got Robert Downey Jr. in it in a minor role, spouting such lines as "Bigger tits" and "I'm going to shit my pants!" :D

I looked on wiki for the photo of the poster, and apparently its one of what are called "melt" movies. Meaning there is more than one...and I must FIND THEM!

I still haven't seen C.H.U.D, its been on my Netflix instant cue forever yet I still haven't watched it. Course...that goes with a lot of other movies- BUT STILL!

One of my favorites from when I was very young.

And yeah, as suggested earlier, Robot Jox was incredibly shitty. Now, for a movie that I remember coming out at the same time as Robot Jox and being even shittier, but I fucking looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it.

Such a badass movie. It's got Ivanova from Babylon 5 and Gul Dukat from Deep Space 9.

Also, forget Beastmaster, you need Deathstalker.

YEAH!

Might want to add the Ator "trilogy" films as well (Fighting Eagle/Blade Master/Iron Warrior).

Also, forget Beastmaster, you need Deathstalker.

Also, if you're going to go down as far as Deathstalker, you might as well go all the way to Gymkata.

--Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.