[Movies] Talk about the last movie you saw 2: Electric Threadaloo

Orion and the Dark
A sweet and fun Dreamworks movie that has a cute and unique twist in its storytelling. I think parents will especially like this one as well. It’s not an incredible story or anything, but that’s kind of the point for this one.

Argylle

This is a Kingsman movie. I don't mean that literally (though there's a credits scene that's either strongly suggesting this movie takes place in the Kingsman universe or is a hell of a reference to the Kingsman movies), but rather it's like someone decided to take all the most memorable parts and key tropes from Kingsman, turn them up to 11, stick about seventeen plot twists into the story, and then call it a movie. So whether you'll like this movie depends on whether you'd enjoy the ludicrousness of Kingsman in frankly unhealthy quantities. I had fun watching it, but people with better taste than me will probably consider it too much.

Also, Bryce Dallas Howard is hot. Dua Lipa is also hot, though her screen time is sadly very limited. And y'know what, Sam Rockwell as a hobo secret agent also did it for me, strangely enough. But of course, Henry Cavill is always the hottest.

Argylle

This is a Kingsman movie. I don't mean that literally (though there's a credits scene that's either strongly suggesting this movie takes place in the Kingsman universe or is a hell of a reference to the Kingsman movies), but rather it's like someone decided to take all the most memorable parts and key tropes from Kingsman, turn them up to 11, stick about seventeen plot twists into the story, and then call it a movie. So whether you'll like this movie depends on whether you'd enjoy the ludicrousness of Kingsman in frankly unhealthy quantities. I had fun watching it, but people with better taste than me will probably consider it too much.

Also, Bryce Dallas Howard is hot. Dua Lipa is also hot, though her screen time is sadly very limited. And y'know what, Sam Rockwell as a hobo secret agent also did it for me, strangely enough. But of course, Henry Cavill is always the hottest.
In October 2023, Matthew Vaughn announced his plans to create a larger spy-themed universe through his Marv Studios, with that universe being interconnected and comprising the Kingsman franchise, the Argylle films, and an unnamed third franchise. His intention was to have the new upcoming films in each series culminate in a crossover in the future.[45]