The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

J

JONJONAUG

Reupped, let's see how long this one lasts (again, not really worksafe).

What the hell?

That was strange.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

The Canadian apology was funny--except for the beer part. I hate how non-Americans are constantly viewing cheap, mass-marketed swill as the example of American beer. That'd be like me viewing Pizza Hut as genuine Italian food. Though, to contradict a bit, a cold Bud is all right on a hot day. Not every beer has to be a masterpiece.
Eeeh. Unfounded stereotypes are what international relations are really about. :p

my bad I have flash blocker on and unless I disable it I don;t see any of the videos. I thought I had checked all the current ones but I guess it is my bad.

Vegetable Orchestra?

What the hell?!

P.S. I love the Gorbachev video too. [EDIT: hahah, oops. I was looking at the first page when I typed that]

*sniff* I love you guysh *sniff*

Apparently NBC aired another story by Tom Brokaw about Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador specifically. I'll post it if it makes it's way onto YouTube.

*sniff* I love you guysh *sniff*

Apparently NBC aired another story by Tom Brokaw about Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador specifically. I'll post it if it makes it's way onto YouTube.
I saw that broadcast. That was an excellent story. It is about how Gander took in 7,000 stranded airline passengers and crew after the U.S. shut down the airspace after 9/11. I recommend that piece to everybody. Those Newfies are some awesome folks.

That was great. I thought the fat guy was going to break the joke a few times ... but it was all a part of the game.

Awesome.