The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Dave

Staff member
TIL ugly women don’t dance. The guys were a variety but the women who started dancing were young & hot.

GasBandit

Staff member
Hbomberguy, in what was supposed to be a short video on the origin of the Roblox oof sound, quickly spiraled into a world of investment lies, lies about credit, and lies in general. He even manages to get a Guinness world record revoked by accident.

Saw this on imgur, and had to post it here with context, sorry for the necroping

figmentPez

Staff member

Well, since the video thumbnail and title spoil it anyway, might as well make this post easy to search for: Orchestra and choir flash mob

Well, since the video thumbnail and title spoil it anyway, might as well make this post easy to search for: Orchestra and choir flash mob
It may be a decade old at this point, but this video always makes me cry. I adore it. I love that it starts with a lone classical bass (that's the first instrument I learned to play well), I love the rolling in of the timpani and always find that hilarious, and I'm a sucker for any mass choir (something I also thoroughly enjoy participating in). I love the joy, and the energy, and the kids conducting from the sidelines. It just gets me every single time.

So thanks for making me happy-cry at work Pez.