The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

And then the camera moves to a side shot,
and you see he is using a fulllllll lllllllength keyyyyyyyyyboarrrrrrrd.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Coffin Dance (Astronomia) Folk-Metal Cover by Alina Gingertail & Dryante

Electronica-dance music covered by a beautiful redhead playing hurdy-gurdy, tin-whistle, lute, etc. with heavy metal guitar accompaniment? Sign me up!

This guy must have an in with the algorithms.

You guys want good, quality, wholesome entertainment? Watch Kitboga's scammer videos. He's not only a fucking genius, how he's managed to fuck with scammers with his own fake bank websites, Amazon pages, etc, but with his incredible ability to improve with them to hang them along for HOURS, his sound effect work to make it sound like he's driving to even having storylines he and guests play out with the scammers. Just amazing work.

This guy must have an in with the algorithms.

You guys want good, quality, wholesome entertainment? Watch Kitboga's scammer videos. He's not only a fucking genius, how he's managed to fuck with scammers with his own fake bank websites, Amazon pages, etc, but with his incredible ability to improve with them to hang them along for HOURS, his sound effect work to make it sound like he's driving to even having storylines he and guests play out with the scammers. Just amazing work.
I've been watching Kitboga for about a year now, his streams are also great if you're looking for a background stream while working

GasBandit

Staff member
Boy, I am so grateful that I wasn't born into a family full of people so intensely normie that they can't even grasp why anyone would want to watch Lord of the Rings.

I think I hate his sister more than anyone I've ever known.

From a technical and "bumping the lamp" standpoint, that was amazing.
Also dammit I know I know that VG tune at 4:00, but what is it?
EDIT: I know the one at 8:30 is from Lemmings, and I'm thinking that's where the one at 4:00 comes from, too.

--Patrick

Last edited:
I have mixed emotions about that first video, because a friend of mine's company worked on the production of TS's original video.

Controlled demolition of 2 cooling towers at a disused nuclear power plant

It took all of my willpower to post this here & not in a new thread titled "2 massive explosions at a nuclear power plant" to see how many people I could freak out. You're welcome.

OMG that Sans mask is a disaster.
It's the same one my son has, and it's a solid sac of latex that doesn't breathe, makes it hard for YOU to breathe, and that throws every noise you make/say right back into your ears but magnified 10x.

--Patrick