The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

1660925536254.png

....Do we see different things? I see the Hunchback, Prince of Egypt, Iron Giant, I recognize but can't name the dog, and I'm not really sure about the boy in the background....But no Antz as far as I can tell.

View attachment 42293

....Do we see different things? I see the Hunchback, Prince of Egypt, Iron Giant, I recognize but can't name the dog, and I'm not really sure about the boy in the background....But no Antz as far as I can tell.

I think it's pretty common for videos to change the thumbnail if they determine that the original is not performing well. I do recall when Pat posted that the Antz characters were there for sure.

And that boy is Hog Hug, or Hogarth Hughes, the boy from Iron Giant. The dog is supposed to be Balto I assume but his colours are really off to the point that I'm not 100%.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
What did the lawyers ruin now?
Really awesome video of clouds that were somehow shining with a rainbow of colors. If I thought the video was going to get taken down, I'd have made note of what they were called.

EDIT: Apparently deleted because the account that tweeted it wanted to get confirmation it was real, and a scientific explanation for it, before leaving it up on their twitter.

Link

EDIT2: Alternative video of the clouds

Link

More movies made in RP with my friends.
We actually do the whole filming experience inside the game, not in Rockstar Editor or anything.
(Also there are a few NSFW sound moments)

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
"Brother I just shit AND pissed myself!"

Quality comments are all in the background. Like the two women saying the strangest thing, "Something's on fiiieeerrrr!" simultaneously.

Using electrostatic charge to adhere tiny needles onto an artificial tree.

My wife used to work in flocking, doing this exact thing to the insides of Cadillac glove compartments. She says one of the biggest challenges would be when something happened with the machine that applied the static charge to the piece being flocked, because then it would occasionally LIGHTNING BOLT whomever happened to be standing near it.

--Patrick

My wife used to work in flocking, doing this exact thing to the insides of Cadillac glove compartments. She says one of the biggest challenges would be when something happened with the machine that applied the static charge to the piece being flocked, because then it would occasionally LIGHTNING BOLT whomever happened to be standing near it.

--Patrick
As someone that was once banned from my college physics lab over an incident involving many overcharged van de graaff static generators... being lightning bolted isn't as bad as it sounds. But it does hurt.