The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

No, how do you find a 7 year old post in moments? Do you have an iron trap memory of all forum posts ever?
No? But yes?
I don't get it, either. I tend to be annoyingly (to me, at least) absent-minded, unable to remember where I put something less than an hour later. But I like this place, and somehow I guess that contributes to being able to remember stuff that other people forget. So I remembered that the video had been posted before, but it wasn't until finding the post that I discovered I had been the one to post it. It's not even the first time I've done this sort of thing. I don't call out ALL the ones I notice, because some are common enough that they come up plenty, plus it makes some people annoyed/uneasy.

As for how I found it so quickly, it's usually pretty easy:
findatubevid.png

--Patrick

No? But yes?
I don't get it, either. I tend to be annoyingly (to me, at least) absent-minded, unable to remember where I put something less than an hour later. But I like this place, and somehow I guess that contributes to being able to remember stuff that other people forget. So I remembered that the video had been posted before, but it wasn't until finding the post that I discovered I had been the one to post it. It's not even the first time I've done this sort of thing. I don't call out ALL the ones I notice, because some are common enough that they come up plenty, plus it makes some people annoyed/uneasy.

As for how I found it so quickly, it's usually pretty easy:
View attachment 43629

--Patrick
I know you've done it before - part of my astonishment! I was afraid/impressed you knew EXACTLY where to look for the thread/post though. The search by YouTube link does demystify it a bit, and reassure me you're not totally cray cray

Yeah, I noticed the cold cuts but the very bottom (or top, I suppose) layer seems like something else. Apparently this is from Iran, maybe lavash?

I was listening to the latest episode of Pod Meets World, a podcast about Boy Meets World, hosted by three of its original actors.

They discussed the fact that Danielle Fishel was in this commercial in the 90s. Naturally I had to look up the commercial. So if I had to suffer through it, so do all of you.

GasBandit

Staff member
I wasn't sure what thread to put this in, as it fits so many topics. In the end, I figured anyone with a smidge of music knowledge would consider this 'awesome'
The fitting of music to a shape on the sheet music is pretty neat, but the whimsically bent-to-form beams across the notes feels like cheating.

figmentPez

Staff member
Does anyone else follow Leon the Lobster on YouTube? A guy decided to buy a live lobster at the grocery store and keep it as a pet, and is making videos about it: