The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

GasBandit

Staff member

When Dutch artist Bart Jansen’s beloved cat was killed by a car, he did what any mourning owner of a cat named Orville would do: He had his pet taxidermied and attached it to propellers.

Now Orville — oops, Orvillecopter — is “flying with the birds… Oh how he loved birds. He will receive more powerful engines and larger props for his birthday. So this hopping will soon change into steady flight.”

When Dutch artist Bart Jansen’s beloved cat was killed by a car, he did what any mourning owner of a cat named Orville would do: He had his pet taxidermied and attached it to propellers.

Now Orville — oops, Orvillecopter — is “flying with the birds… Oh how he loved birds. He will receive more powerful engines and larger props for his birthday. So this hopping will soon change into steady flight.”

It's stuff like this that makes me think the Dutch will become the new Japanese...

GasBandit

Staff member
It's stuff like this that makes me think the Dutch will become the new Japanese...

"I'm from Holland! Isn't dat VEERD?!"

Actually, there's a very strong historical connection between the Japanese and the Dutch dating back to 1609.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, I posted that a couple pages ago, but whatevs. I'm starting to worry that might be perilously close to becoming my catch phrase.

really? My bad. I visit this thread frequently, but sometimes I accidentally click the alert when I'm at work, I don't have time to watch the videos and then I forget to check them out when I'm back home, making it easy for me to miss some.

S

Soliloquy

The future is coming. Again.

I'm really looking forward to this technology.

The Earth-shattering moment for me when that random thing that Pinky said actually kind of made sense! I never watched another episode the same way again!