The EPIC WIN Thread 2: EPIC HARDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Got a job interview comin' up next week. Full-time post as an EFL teacher. Wish me luck.

Also, sent an application to a school in my hometown where I'd really like to teach. Wish me luck in that, too :)

M

makare

What videos are they phil?

And yeah good luck NR! Looking for a job is so stressful >.<

I have finally met a forumite! I had to fly 4000 kilometers but I did it. Tegid and I hung out last night, had dinner a few drinks and good time. So that was neat. He met my friend Josh who castigated him on enjoying soccer and we met a few of his friends and his girlfriend. Nifty.
We finally met. We had beer and ate little sausages and took some pictures I'll upload tomorrow. And it was pretty cool.

Cajungal

Staff member
Last song on my shuffle during my jog was "Run For Your Life" by the Beatles. :laugh: Nothing like an impossibly-well-timed death threat to make you nearly fall off the treadmill.

This is one part rant, but I decided to put it in this thread instead.

I was driving to the nearby highschool to pick my little sister up from class. While driving there, a big ass pickup truck starts to pass me from behind. This thing was ridiculously big, and was very easy to notice because of the horrible custom paint job of what I assume were supposed to be flames and skulls. After it passes me, the driver throws a large, gas-station style foam cup straight up out the window, which bounces off of my roof and splatters across my back windshield. The cup caught on my back spoiler, so I actually had to pull over and pick it up.

The cup is still half full when I pull it out of my spoiler. It's one of those huge 64 ounce types. I don't know what kind of soda was in it, I think Dr. Pepper. I can't just throw it on the side of the road, because that'd be littering, so I figure I'll just keep it until I get to a gas station. I'll need to wash my back window anyway.

I pull up at the highschool to wait for my sister, and guess which asshole I just happen to park next to? He even parks like a douchebag, taking up a space and a half, with one huge tire blocking the sidewalk. His window is down, and the driver is nowhere to be seen.

I suppose the mature thing to do would have been to let it go. I still prefer the option I took, which was to empty the remainder of the cup over the driver's seat and dash, and leave the cup sitting in his floorboard.

Tonight I am going on a sorta-but-not-really-a-date with the girl who introduced me to Star Trek back in January.

We're going to the local symphony to hear The Music of Star Trek, as hosted by John de Lancie and Robert Picardo, including an exclusive ticketed afterparty meet and greet with the guys.

I'm going to meet Q! :awesome:

John de Lancie sensually nibbling Patrick Stewart's ear.

The only downside to this event is that I'll be driving, so no synth ale or Klingon bloodwine for me!

congrats :thumbsup:

I am so jealous :biggrin:

That's badass Poe. I wish I could do that with all those asshats that dump the contents of their ashtrays in parking lots or at red lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.