The Great Game Giveaway!

Holy crap, we have a thread for this already? My bad.

Anyway, it's just Binding of Isaac now, free to the first person who asks via PM.

If anyone is looking to offload games, I won't say no... *grins*

Was hoping for that Grimrock... been playing Dungeon Master recently, and feeling nostalgic! *grins*

If anyone is looking to offload games, I won't say no... *grins*

Was hoping for that Grimrock... been playing Dungeon Master recently, and feeling nostalgic! *grins*
I'm sorry, I just gave away the last key to Vrii. Next time something comes my way I'll send it to you.

Up next on the Great Game Giveaway is DEAD SPACE (the first one) as well as Medal of Honor. Both are available on steam -and- origin, though who really wants anything on origin?

First to speak up can have them.

Well, we all got this, I literally spent a buck to get Dead Space 3 (and got Burnout and MoH as side dishes) so I have:

Mirror's Edge
Dead Space
Crysis 2

Snapped up.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Reviving this thread to give away extra keys.

I have:
- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Batman Arkham City GOTY
- Bastion
- Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel (all one key)
- Titan Quest (no Immortal Throne expansion)
- Dear Esther
- The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb
- Cave Story+
- Gish

If you want one, or more, of these, send me a PM before Sunday Nov 9th. I'll pick a name at random for each game sometime Sunday.

Dave

Staff member
F.E.A.R. is one of the games I used to have but no longer do thanks to leaving it in my house when the bank took it. I don't want your key, though. Give it to someone who will experience it for the first time.

Dave

Staff member
Bought me a Humble Bundle. Did I say for me? Nope! It's for YOU!

And by YOU I mean a person who wants it.

Brofist this post to let me know that you want it. Liking, loving, everything else...no vote. Brofisting me puts you in the running.

Bought me a Humble Bundle. Did I say for me? Nope! It's for YOU!

And by YOU I mean a person who wants it.

Brofist this post to let me know that you want it. Liking, loving, everything else...no vote. Brofisting me puts you in the running.
You're starting to act like jay with the brofist whoring, Dave

Last edited:
I am giving away Arkham Asylum GOTY from the recent Humble Bundle. First come first serve!

EDIT: Arkham Asylum gone, thank you for playing.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Reviving this thread to give away extra keys.

If you want one, or more, of these, send me a PM before Sunday Nov 9th. I'll pick a name at random for each game sometime Sunday.
I expected a bigger response. I only managed to give away Bastion. Speak up for the rest, first come, first serve. I'm going to post this list to my Tumblr followers as well:

I have:
- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Batman Arkham City GOTY
- Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel (all one key)
- Titan Quest (no Immortal Throne expansion)
- Dear Esther
- The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb

- Cave Story+
- Gish

Last edited:
I think I don't yet own Binding of Isaac, so I'd like it.

Also I have an extra copy of Monaco if anyone wants.