The Great Game Giveaway!

I'd love to give Monaco a shot, been eyeing it each time it's gone on sale and just haven't justified the cost yet.

figmentPez

Staff member
Does anyone want the Arkham Origins Millennium Skin Pack that I got in my WB bundle? It's part of the season pass, so you have to be someone who bought Arkham Origins, but hasn't bought the season pass for the game...

This seems as good a place as any.

Does anyone want a key to be in the Infinite Crisis closed beta?

Message me if you do.

Vrii said:
I'd love to give Monaco a shot, been eyeing it each time it's gone on sale and just haven't justified the cost yet.
Message me with your steam name or email.

Anyone want sleeping dogs? Got a never settle bundle and picked up Thief, for when it comes out, hitman absolution and sleeping dogs but already have sleeping dogs.

7DXI2-IZFVQ-8DR39

Please reply once it's been redeemed if you take it so others aren't trying.

FYI, Good Ol' Games (gog.com) has fallout, fallout2 and fallout tactics on sale. For free.
Only about a day and a half left on the sale.

Whoops..looks like I was beat to the punch by Bhamv

fade

Staff member
If no one else wants it I'll take that sleeping dogs.

Also thanks for pointing out GoG! Never heard of it and they have Sanitarium. I loved that game.

Edit: looks like someone got it already

Last edited:
Anyone want sleeping dogs? Got a never settle bundle and picked up Thief, for when it comes out, hitman absolution and sleeping dogs but already have sleeping dogs.

7DXI2-IZFVQ-8DR39

Please reply once it's been redeemed if you take it so others aren't trying.
I'll take that Sleeping Dogs. Been wanting to try it out.

I have copies of F.E.A.R, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and Steam DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins if anyone wants them. Just let me know if you take them... and let me know if you want the Arkham Origins DLC, because you have to own the game to redeem it.

I splurged on the Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution today on Steam, which means I have the original version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and its three DLCs (Tactical Enhancement Pack, Explosive Mission Pack, and the Missing Link) available to give away.

I want nothing in exchange, I'm just looking to get rid of the games, which I literally have no use for. So... anyone interested?

Still trying to get rid of a free invite to the closed beta of Infinite Crisis @Ravenpoe, hint hint. I'm assuming it's still good even though I got it a couple of months ago.

I should probably have mentioned what I need.

I need 2, 3, 4, 9 and 10

I have one 5 and three 6s. So, @Tress I would definitely be interested.

Honestly, the Winter Sale cards have been going for a premium lately (20-30 cents) so I've been selling all of mine and buying games.

Still trying to get rid of a free invite to the closed beta of Infinite Crisis @Ravenpoe, hint hint. I'm assuming it's still good even though I got it a couple of months ago.
Thanks for the key! Now I just need to find out why the hell it won't accept my display name (and won't allow me to get the game with my WB account until I choose a display name)[DOUBLEPOST=1388351631,1388351373][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, well, it seems that "Raven" is a banned term, and can't be in the display name in any form. That's... something.

Thanks for the key! Now I just need to find out why the hell it won't accept my display name (and won't allow me to get the game with my WB account until I choose a display name)[DOUBLEPOST=1388351631,1388351373][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, well, it seems that "Raven" is a banned term, and can't be in the display name in any form. That's... something.
Probably because of the character name from Teen Titans. They don't allow you to use any of the superhero names, for example, you can't be Superman64 or something like that.

Probably because of the character name from Teen Titans. They don't allow you to use any of the superhero names, for example, you can't be Superman64 or something like that.
That's still hella stupid. A raven is just a bird, it doesn't matter if some hooded witch also calls herself that.