The Lego appreciation thread

:whistling:

I'm amazed at how great all of the submissions are.

If I had to limit myself to just two:

Mini-fig Scale Project Gemini

The Iron Giant - 20th Anniversary Edition

They are also pulling all police themed sets.
It looks like this was a request to refrain from advertising these sets:

“We requested that our affiliate partners refrain from posting promotional LEGO content as part of our decision to respect #BlackOutTuesday and pause posting content on our social media channels in response to the tragic events in the US. We regret any misunderstanding and will ensure that we are clearer about our intentions in the future.” (ToyBook)

Star Wars: A New.... Life Day?

This November, Disney+ will play host to The Lego Star Wars Holiday Special, an animated 45-minute adventure that will see Rey, Finn, Poe, and Rose help Chewbacca race back to his homeworld of Kashyyyk in time to celebrate Life Day with his family (io9)

A follow-up to the previous post: for those of you who didn’t see what @Bubble181 got me in the Secret Santa thread, I am attempting to put together the FOCO BRIXLZ model of Miller Park (home of the Milwaukee Brewers).

BRXLZ uses a “layer“ approach to construction diagrams, which both infuriates you and makes you feel like a klutz at the same time.

The roof arches (the part I’m on) uses methods of building that seemingly try to defy gravity.

It's that time of year again, in which @Celt Z is tempted by the Chinese New Year sets.

It looks like the bigger sets are back ordered, but it looks like the Brick Heads are in stock:

It's that time of year again, in which @Celt Z is tempted by the Chinese New Year sets.

It looks like the bigger sets are back ordered, but it looks like the Brick Heads are in stock:

I know! It's sooooo tempting. We actually have the dragon dancer guy above. But the pandas?? Awwwww!!