Long-winded big-ego'ed dude is presenting in class today.
We are 2 hours in, and he's not yet done the 1st of 4 articles.
And it was all pointless. Every. Single. Piece.

He claims that he's "never done a presentation before." Like, never used ppt, never given a presentation in an academic setting. He's supposed to finish (I think) his doctorate in less than a year. How is this even possible?!?!?

Ug. I do not like this guy. He makes clergy - and educated folks - look bad.

No! I somehow managed spill an entire chunky peach yogurt on a shirt during lunch.

Last edited:
WTF, someone printed full page pictures of female genitalia on a companies printer at work.

And I don't know if it's work related or not.

WTF, someone printed full page pictures of female genitalia on a companies printer at work.

And I don't know if it's work related or not.
Do you work in a gynaecologists office? Or a surgical center? Or a plastic surgery center? Photo studio? If not, how would it be work related :confused:

Dude, what is your job where that might be work related? Bhamv-wrangling?
Do you work in a gynaecologists office? Or a surgical center? Or a plastic surgery center? Photo studio? If not, how would it be work related :confused:
Company is part of the German healthcare system. We get access to medical documents from most hospitals from at least two German states.

So there is a possibility it was printed from a medical file.

However it looks like selvies made with a phone.

So I decided the printouts are related to work but from an other department. I guess a doctor needed the pictures to review a case and asked one of the other two colleagues in the office to print them out from a cd. They were send to the printer in my department by accident.

Anyway I put them in the data bin to be destroyed so everything is fine.

Case closed

I have a friend who wants to start a business related to artistic creativity. The slogan he came up for his business is "may the arts be with you".

I'm all like, dude, people are going to recognize the origin of that phrase. And do you think they're going to think you guys are creative if you need to copy your slogan from probably the best-known movie of all time?

I was shopping for a Star Wars Y-Wing toy... this is my final Amazon search... After each failure to show me a Y-Wing toy.

star wars "y-wing" toy FUCK i WANT TO SEE Y-WINGS ONLY!!!!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS, Y-WING Y-WING Y-WING ASSHOLES GOD DAMN IT

I was shopping for a Star Wars Y-Wing toy... this is my final Amazon search... After each failure to show me a Y-Wing toy.

star wars "y-wing" toy FUCK i WANT TO SEE Y-WINGS ONLY!!!!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS, Y-WING Y-WING Y-WING ASSHOLES GOD DAMN IT
Showing results for star wars "x-wing" toy FUCK i WANT TO SEE X-WINGS ONLY!!!!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS, X-WING X-WING X-WING ASSHOLES GOD DAMN IT

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't know why, but Youtube keeps recommending videos to me of random nobodies who think they have a hot take on something deciding that the best way to communicate their opinions is to talk over clustertruck gameplay footage.

I don't know why, but Youtube keeps recommending videos to me of random nobodies who think they have a hot take on something deciding that the best way to communicate their opinions is to talk over clustertruck gameplay footage.
I got mgtow stuff. its...a thing.

Alright, officially, the best flavour of potato chip is 100% President's Choice Loads of Sour Cream and Onion.

1607240637237.png

They taste like my memory of what I remember O'Ryan's (a rippled sour cream and onion chip that died out when Lays bought out the company that made them and many other Canadian chips and phased out the Canadian varieties for Lays and Ruffles. Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion is dogshit compared to O'Ryan's.) tasting like.

1607240816378.png

Childhood memory for me is when I got chicken pox and had to miss the Science Fair, something I was unbelievably stoked for and had a kick-ass invisible ink thing I was presenting. My mom brought me home a big bag of these and their texture was amazing for scratching the itchy boils in my throat that were driving me crazy. Thanks for helping me out during chicken pox long defunct best chip in the world.