I assume that the author just started out with concept "Countries as hot boys" and ran with it. :p Girls (Like Hungary, Belarus and Ukraine) came later as the 'story' or circumstance saw fit.

Either way it's hilarious and tickles a fan girls fancy. :p
And then LittleKagsin put together a fem!Canada costume and Jay 's head exploded.

One of the waiters at the restaurant tonight was surprised when he learned I hadn't been drinking at all. Further proof for me that I don't need to drink to be seen as a drunk. I don't know what it is (probably the laughing) but I've gotten this comment more than once so...must be true. I'm a sober drunk..?

GasBandit

Staff member
Jokers in the production studio slipped in a menstruation joke into a commercial and if I hadn't caught it, it'd have been sent to the client. I doubt applebees would have been amused.

It was funny though.

MENSTRUATION APPLEBEES COMMERCIAL PLEASE!

Had some gooooooooooood barbeque today. Does that Itis thing apply to big meals or just barbeque meals in general? Either way I feels the sleepyness.

You know what always feels good? When you take your socks off after a loooooooooooong day. Picking out the lint between ya toes, feeling your sweaty feet! Its the little things.

You know what always feels good? When you take your socks off after a loooooooooooong day. Picking out the lint between ya toes, feeling your sweaty feet! Its the little things.
Only thing better I know is pulling a pair of still-toasty socks out of the dryer and putting them on my chilly feet.
Sure, it's not as much fun as popping that massive zit you've been nursing, but it's a lot less likely to upset your housemates.

--Patrick

Only thing better I know is pulling a pair of still-toasty socks out of the dryer and putting them on my chilly feet.
Sure, it's not as much fun as popping that massive zit you've been nursing, but it's a lot less likely to upset your housemates.

--Patrick
Underwear fresh out of the dryer. Best feeling in the world.

Also why I'm banned from the laundromat.

GasBandit

Staff member
Wot, ridden on a boike?

You're using coconuts!

You've got two empty 'alves of coconuts an' you're bangin' em togevah!

Some how I have become the mediator between my son's teacher and a group of other moms. She is not the best communicator...and they don't know how to talk to her directly. I usually understand what is going on in the classroom or what her lesson plans are just because I ask if I am confused. I am Mrs. R's brain.