I would pay cash money to her him try to put on skinny jeans.

Our daughter used to wear skinny jeans to school often. Our son accidentally grabbed a pair and put them on. That’s funny enough. He was wearing them when I picked him up from the sitter. I nearly fell over laughing.

I would pay cash money to her him try to put on skinny jeans.

Our daughter used to wear skinny jeans to school often. Our son accidentally grabbed a pair and put them on. That’s funny enough. He was wearing them when I picked him up from the sitter. I nearly fell over laughing.
No way. You were super mean when I put on your shirt by accident and got stuck.

Taiwan's not locked down, but if it was and I had to work from home, I would be completely naked every day. My wife would be subject to my full frontal on a constant, ongoing basis. As would any neighbors, because I often forget to close the curtains.

I used to be a full time nudist at home. After work, I would be totally nude by the time I made it 3 feet into the living room.

When my son was born, I figured if I were just nude around him all the time, he'd consider it normal. Til the day when he was like 3 or 4, and he said "Maybe you should put some pants on."

that was the end of my house nudity.

Geez, how to follow up *that*? :p

Anyway, since I actually have the 'weekend' off for the first time in months, *and* discretionary funds for the first time in forever, I'm considering recaffeinating myself and making a run to Pittsburgh for a big batch of weeb food. The Morgantown Asian market is still preorder only, and they don't carry Japanese style bread AFAIK.

Yesterday when I passed by the cubicle of my hot female subordinate I noticed her googling "pregnancy symptoms".

Hot female subordinate going on maternity leave in 3... 2...

French was my favorite as a kid, but these days it's either Ranch or Bold Italian, depending on the dish.

--Patrick
Same here, now that I think of it I don’t really know when or why I stopped using French. Peer pressure I’m guessing. Maybe if they called it freedom dressing I’d use it again.

Why was I not informed this was a thing?!

Apparently this was released a while ago, and this is a re-issue at 50% markup. *Gnashes teeth* screw it, I wants it!

Why was I not informed this was a thing?!

Apparently this was released a while ago, and this is a re-issue at 50% markup. *Gnashes teeth* screw it, I wants it!
If you haven't also been informed there's also a Transformers BTTF DeLorean, the plane from Top Gun & later this year the X-Jet from the 1992 X-Man cartoon.

Nice, but they don’t push the same nostalgia buttons for me. The Top Gun one especially suffers in comparison to Jetfire/Veritechs

If you haven't also been informed there's also a Transformers BTTF DeLorean, the plane from Top Gun & later this year the X-Jet from the 1992 X-Man cartoon.
They also have the comics only "Fortress Tiberius" from the Star Trek Animated crossover, that has sadly yet to see a toy.