Drove from Spokane to Billings, MT today. Somewhere along the way my Fitbit buzzed at me that I'd gotten my allotted 10,000 steps for the day. I've also apparently climbed 117 floors and burned 2712 calories.

Not bad for sitting on my ass all day driving.
That's better than when I'm on a long drive, and while doing 70-80 mph on some highway, my Fitbit will buzz to remind me I need to get up and walk a few steps.

No, Fitbit, I really, really, really don't think I do.

That's better than when I'm on a long drive, and while doing 70-80 mph on some highway, my Fitbit will buzz to remind me I need to get up and walk a few steps.

No, Fitbit, I really, really, really don't think I do.
Mine did that about 12 times on Friday and Sunday last week. I’m going 84 on the interstate in Pecos County, I ain’t standing up to walk around.

figmentPez

Staff member
If you haven't read any books by Charlie N. Holmberg, you probably should. I highly recommend the Paper Magician series, and I need to catch up on my reading list for a lot of her other work.

Why bring this up now? Because:

Just finished double checking charges for our trip to West Texas last week. I really love our Honda Fit with trips like this. For over 1400 miles of driving we spent $140 total on gas (still have 1/3 of a tank in car now) and averaged 40.6 miles per gallon in fuel consumption. I’m dang well pleased with those numbers.

Most expensive gasoline per gallon was in Marfa Texas at $2.87 a gallon and cheapest was $2.71 in Katy Texas at Buccee’s, the best gas stations in the world.

In banking, there is a concept called "know your customer", commonly abbreviated to KYC. I'm working on a translation related to KYC, and I keep misreading it as KFC, and now I'm getting hungry.
That's ok. The first time I read your post, I thought you said 'baking'.