So in Paradise by the dashboatd light, the boy, who is in highschool invokes his mothers grave. Thats kinda dark.
Or it's just one more example of how dumb highschoolers are! I absolutely believe a foolish highschooler trying to get laid would misuse a phrase (or lie about his mother being dead).

Reactions: Cat
Or it's just one more example of how dumb highschoolers are! I absolutely believe a foolish highschooler trying to get laid would misuse a phrase (or lie about his mother being dead).
Do we have any definitive proof he didn't murder his mother? Perhaps with a stuffed armadillo? In the geeen house?

Do we have any definitive proof he didn't murder his mother? Perhaps with a stuffed armadillo? In the geeen house?
My client has admitted publicly that the armadillo was for sexual experimentation only. The disappearance of his mother is not proof of foul play. In this country we believe a man is innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt...

figmentPez

Staff member
Dude, it's just a tag on Tumblr. Catwoman already has a tag, and I'm not reblogging that post anyway, so it doesn't get any tags.

Please don't whine any further about it, because you have no fucking clue how much I already stress about tags even though it's completely irrational to do so. I don't need anyone else putting pressure on me over something that shouldn't matter. So you get the choice, either let it go, or I'm going to vent at you all the frustration I have over the anxiety my brain has been causing me imagining arguments with the worst possible critical idiots criticizing me for how I tag my posts.

Dude, it's just a tag on Tumblr. Catwoman already has a tag, and I'm not reblogging that post anyway, so it doesn't get any tags.

Please don't whine any further about it, because you have no fucking clue how much I already stress about tags even though it's completely irrational to do so. I don't need anyone else putting pressure on me over something that shouldn't matter. So you get the choice, either let it go, or I'm going to vent at you all the frustration I have over the anxiety my brain has been causing me imagining arguments with the worst possible critical idiots criticizing me for how I tag my posts.
I'm sorry. I was just trying to have some fun. TBF, "IT'S A KITTY!" is one of my favorite tumblr tags. Seeing it makes me happy, and that's why I tag you in the kitteh posts I reblog, in hopes they make you happy too.

I was not trying to cause you any undue stress, and I apologize.

It's good to get these things out, you'll end up poisoning yourself if you don't. And to be fair, tumblr is a useful site that's only a toxic shithole due to its too online community

Huh, so I was curious why I hadn't gotten a notification from a Youtube comment in a long time and looked and I've apparently stopped posting Youtube comments months ago. I haven't, but they're all gone. Everything I post, no matter what, is instantly gone.

I'm not even a shit stirrer, everything I post is usually complimentary since I don't really interact with Youtube videos I don't like. It's not spam, I've never posted a link to anything. It's just weird that I'm apparently banned from posting Youtube comments.

Anybody know how this bow style is called or even better knows how it is made?
View attachment 39610
looks this:
but instead of a knot the middle, maybe they used hot glue to make a smooth circlet of cloth.

looks this:
but instead of a knot the middle, maybe they used hot glue to make a smooth circlet of cloth.
Aparently it is made in two parts:20211129_204551.jpg

I don't live there, but this still makes me sad.

My wife says I'm always too hot, never too cold, take your best shot too hot to hold, never to young, never too old, you gotta go for gold!

Decided to Door Dash some shrimp and crab boil from the local cajun place. They sent me gloves, which is good. I have big hands..I can reach an octave + 3 on the piano. The large sized vinyl gloves from the pharmacy are pretty snug on me.

These gloves? They're like Andre the Giant sized. Thanos sized. Hulk sized. Like, 'I feel like I'm a child putting on daddy's gloves' sized. It's crazy.

Reactions: Cat