The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

BananaHands

Staff member
We could honestly march an army up there... and when they come to greet us just ask politely if we could be there.

They'd allow it and ask us if we needed anything.

How do I get my Google News to not put anything that only affects Toronto (like your mayor) in my news feed for Top Stories or Canada? If it only affects TO, it is NOT Canada-wide news!

How do I get my Google News to not put anything that only affects Toronto (like your mayor) in my news feed for Top Stories or Canada? If it only affects TO, it is NOT Canada-wide news!
To paly devil's advocate, Toronto news affects like 1/5th of Canadians.

I make sure not to CLICK on those stories, so it's not just me, and it comes up in incognito as well.

I blame Toronto.

Dave

Staff member
Damn. It doesn't work.

:canada:[DOUBLEPOST=1359867099][/DOUBLEPOST]I've loaded something called "User Smilies". It allows you to add your own smilies. But even if YOU can use them, nobody else can. Bummer.[DOUBLEPOST=1359867171][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you see the little smilie with the flag on my post?

Oh man.

Is there a filibuster going on in parliament right now or something?
No, Quebec was going to run some kind of 'preparedness' test using a zombie apocalypse as an example (sort of the way the CDC has a website about zombie apocalypse preparedness), and it got riffed on in the media until someone asked that question in Parliament. Quebec has now cancelled their zombie apocalypse thing which makes me sad.