[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

This trailer have me a headache.
This trailer reminds me of the absurd stories my best friend and I used to make up with my Barbies. We were at an age when it was basically the last time we'd "play" with Barbies, but old enough to use to them to make meta jokes and see how hard we could make each other laugh. We spent a lot of those making fun of Ken.

EDIT: It also drives me nuts that the first "Hi Barbie!" "Hi, Ken!" isn't followed by "You wanna go for a ride?". IT'S RIGHT THERE! JUST SAY IT!

Nice review from Chris Stuckman though.
he’s happy with it being a fun movie and not necessarily a “good” movie.

Gremlins: Secrets of the Mogwai
TV Show, debuting on HBO Max on May 3

Ehhhhhhhh. I don't know. I like the animation and aesthetics. I don't really like the origins of the gremlins being "revealed."

Also, super minor nitpick, but it bugs me they named him Gizmo in this. It's shorthand to give him a name. He's an iconic character. I get it. But he got his name from the father in the first movie, who was an inventor. The name Gizmo came from the guy making gizmos.

Twisted Metal
(Peacock exclusive TV series, debuting July 27)

Seems weird to adapt a game that hasn't seen a new game in over a decade. Could be fun, though.

I know some serious Twisted Metal fans who have been eagerly waiting for this ever since it was announced.

--Patrick