[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

So, is she really turning into a dog at night or is this just in her head through the stress?

Is this the Werewolf version of Vampire's Kiss?

I mean, I'll see it someday because Jack Black is in it, duh.
But will I be watching it with anyone else? I don't know yet.

--Patrick

That looks like an add. I mean trailers are adds for the final movie but this looks like a add for another product. This looks like a cheap green screen movie shot in a really small room. Look how close they are all standing next to each other.

That looks like an add. I mean trailers are adds for the final movie but this looks like a add for another product. This looks like a cheap green screen movie shot in a really small room. Look how close they are all standing next to each other.
Trying to figure out what people were expecting from a Minecraft movie.

Oh I don't know, an animated movie?
Looked animated to me.

I think Minecraft would be a weird thing to make a fully animated film. It’s so much of a gimmick game that just trying to make an entire movie on it wouldn’t be very exciting.
While going with a Bed Knobs and Broomsticks style live action/animated feel is not what people wanted, it does allow for relatable characters that have to get used to such a weird world.

Last edited:
Super/Man: The Christopher Reeve Story

I predict this will utterly wreck me, emotionally.

I just got around to finally watching this and boy should I have waited until I was at home. Was about to leave work, now I'm sitting in the bathroom crying because this fucking destroyed me.

I don't know if I can watch this in theater.

This is a movie trailer, not a video game trailer.

I am conflicted. It looks simple and adorable, yet also epic and possibly carrying an important message.
Also it looks exactly like yet another one of those movies that I will watch, enjoy, and tell people about...and they'll have never heard of it.

--Patrick

Last edited:
Is it weird that I feel very uncomfortable about this movie? Like, I don't want to watch anything associated with Trump, even if it's a movie mocking him or detailing all the ways he's terrible. The vileness of Trump is real and visceral, and has real-world consequences, and I don't think I'd feel comfortable watching a cinematic version of it until it's all been cleansed and I'm in a proper headspace for such a movie. This will probably be at least a decade or two after his death. Do you guys get what I mean?

Dunno where else to put this, is there a generic movie news thread I don't see? Either way.
--Patrick