[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

Hellboy: The Crooked Man
(Release date: "coming soon")

Well, this is unexpected. I didn't even know a new Hellboy movie was being made. This is apparently co-written by Christopher Golden and Mike Mignola himself.

It feels less like a big budget action flick and more like a horror-mystery, which am I totally okay with.

Not 100% sold on the makeup effects for Hellboy. It feels like a step down from previous entries.

Still, this feels promising.

Well, this is unexpected. I didn't even know a new Hellboy movie was being made. This is apparently co-written by Christopher Golden and Mike Mignola himself.

It feels less like a big budget action flick and more like a horror-mystery, which am I totally okay with.

Not 100% sold on the makeup effects for Hellboy. It feels like a step down from previous entries.

@ThatNickGuy Trailer is capped at 480p for me for some reason. Assumed it was for everyone as there is a youtube comment saying the same.

Last edited:

Feels a bit like Hellboy vs Evil Dead.

Feels like a sub standard horror film, So far, other than the lackluster makeup, there isn’t anything here that says “Hellboy”. The complete lack of humor from this trailer has me very disinterested so far.