[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

I can't tell if this is supposed to be an extended commercial or a Goosebumps episode.
Specifically one which also starred Christopher Lloyd.
I'm sure it's a coincidence.

--Patrick

I am much more excited for this film than I was when the teaser came out. The teaser made me feel that the film was going to be very dark, suspenseful, and horrific. Something like Midsommer.
With this full trailer I'm sensing it's going to be a little less on the horror and maybe a little more on the dark comedy and suspense like The Hunt or Ready or Not.

Last edited:
I cannot WAIT to watch this.

I also love the Daniel Radcliffe has openly said he has enough "fuck you" money from Harry Potter that he take whatever acting gig he wants just for the fun of it. And his resume after Harry Potter proves that.

I haven't seen this before and IT. IS. GLORIOUS.

Also, Exhibit B.

"Hey Daniel, would you like to play a corpse who can propel himself across the ocean by the power of his dead farts?"
"WOULD I!"
Swiss Army Man was directed by "The Daniels," aka Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, who are quickly becoming some of the most prominent names on my radar. They started out directing music videos (including the amazing video for Turn Down for What), went on to write and direct Swiss Army Man, and then wrote and directed what has become my favorite movie ever, Everything Everywhere All at Once.

Swiss Army Man was directed by "The Daniels," aka Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, who are quickly becoming some of the most prominent names on my radar. They started out directing music videos (including the amazing video for Turn Down for What), went on to write and direct Swiss Army Man, and then wrote and directed what has become my favorite movie ever, Everything Everywhere All at Once.

Oh, I'm well aware of The Daniels now. Everything Everywhere All At Once was the first thing I saw from them. And I saw Swiss Army Man soon after that because I wanted to see more by them. I liked it, though I didn't love it like EEAAO.

I haven't seen this before and IT. IS. GLORIOUS.

Also, Exhibit B.

"Hey Daniel, would you like to play a corpse who can propel himself across the ocean by the power of his dead farts?"
"WOULD I!"
That first video is the sole reason I ended up getting all of the Miracle Workers series--on a streaming platform. Which I never do. I won't even get What We Do in the Shadows on streaming. I hate having my content locked behind some platform that can remove it, remove themselves, or otherwise cut me off from something I've paid for.

Daniel Radcliffe has openly said he has enough "fuck you" money from Harry Potter that he take whatever acting gig he wants just for the fun of it.
He should team up for a project with Bill Murray, who is another famously "Tell-me-your-pitch-and-I'll-get-back-to-you" person.

--Patrick

I also love the Daniel Radcliffe has openly said he has enough "fuck you" money from Harry Potter that he take whatever acting gig he wants just for the fun of it. And his resume after Harry Potter proves that.

On one hand I was kinda hoping this was going to be a fairly realistic take on the Weird Al story.
But on the other hand... no I wasn't.

I wonder if the real Weird Al will play a music critic who tells Radcliffe Weird Al he and his music sucks. Those music biopics usually have scenes like this.