This is now the "Look at my face pubes!" thread

Will you have a real picture of yourself as avatar for 1 week?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 62 76.5%
  • No. The internet scares me.

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • I would, if I have a camera. Alas, no

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Dear Amy, I hate you, please die. (No.)

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shannow

Staff member
damn it, cant pull the photo of me with my amish beard from this winter off my old phone. curses!

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

also, changed to different pic of self

a) I have seen black Klaas's and white Petes, but that just looks silly and overly PC.

b) Calleja does, in fact, look like a cooler, having-more-sex-and-being-more-laid-back version of myself. Damn you. Silver Jelly looks like he might be sharing some genes, too.

c) I've changed avatar to a bare-chested version of me! All cower in fear before the mighty nipple fuzz (luckily not really visible at this resolution :-P-

d) My avatar pictures get progressively worse as the week wears on. So far, all from the same night, though.

I've posted a drunken shirtless photo of myself before, but I dunno if I want it to be my avatar, knowwhattamean.

Let's seeee....

Instead, today's avatar will be a picture from slightly later on the same night, and probably the best drunken picture to ever be taken of me.

I will post my drunk topless pic, just keep in mind that I will not use it as an avatar, and also, that it was taken back in 2007 and I'm not quite that emaciated anymore. :)

Nipple curtains is something my buddies and I always called it when a guy (or in some terrifying cases, a gal) has lsome chest hair around his/her nipples. It's not an insult, it's just something I'm used to teasing people about (which I guess does make it an insult) considering I'm as hairless as a 12 year old male stripper.

Frankie: I think it's more troublesome that you know what a 12 year old male stripper looks like. RU GHEY?!?! :-P

...oh wait, that wasn't the problematic part about it, either....

I think all tags are still perfectly valid. If I want to look up where exactly I had a conversation about Sinterklaas, this thread'll turn up, as it should.
Also, if the collection of tags continuesi n it current awesomeness:
a) I nominate this thread for Hall of Fame
b) I don't want to think about Rule 3

I think all tags are still perfectly valid. If I want to look up where exactly I had a conversation about Sinterklaas, this thread'll turn up, as it should.
Also, if the collection of tags continuesi n it current awesomeness:
a) I nominate this thread for Hall of Fame
b) I don't want to think about Rule 3
I never stated that the tags seem inappropriate or the like. It's just funny how the thread (and the tags) evolved from the "use your real image avatar" to facial hair and from there to sinterklaas... And then back to hair of the nipply kind...

I guess that's halforums... And one of the reasons I love this place.

Btw... What's rule Number 3? In what rulebook? And do I really want to know that?

Rule 3 is like Rule 34, except less. As in, you make a typo and don't notice it :-P
That's a valid explanation.

And for rule 34... *imagines santerklaas having sex with those black servants, all having nipple curtains*

Thank you, now I'm going to spread the contents of my stomach all over the toilet.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

btw, when does this "real avatar" week officially end?

I can't stand watching my pic every day. The sheer awesomeness and beauty of my face are becoming too much to handle for me... :tongue:

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

And who put the "sex with black servants" tag?

I've changed mine at least once every day since Saturday, so I figure my last change will be this Saturday.