This is now the "Look at my face pubes!" thread

Will you have a real picture of yourself as avatar for 1 week?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 62 76.5%
  • No. The internet scares me.

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • I would, if I have a camera. Alas, no

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Dear Amy, I hate you, please die. (No.)

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah me too. :(

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

We are totally the Jim and Pam of Halforum, and this is our Season 3.

Cajungal

Staff member
I knowwwww! Damnit... they're ruining our ridiculous shtick.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Won't someone think of the shtick!?!

S

Singularity.EXE

I am now conforming to your societal norms. Also I might start posting now that work is slowing down.

I'm torax-hairy, too.

Testosterone is a funny thing, isn't it? Have too much of it and you lose your hair... BUT you get all this chest/stomach hair in return.

I'm all testosterony. Which, by the way, is the REAL San Franciso treat.

I'm torax-hairy, too.

Testosterone is a funny thing, isn't it? Have too much of it and you lose your hair... BUT you get all this chest/stomach hair in return.

Explain how I've got a flowing mane and fur-covered thorax then, esse.

I've got hair, here and there
I've got hair, everywhere
I've got hair, in my nose
I've got hair, on my toes
I've got hair, on my head
I've got hair, some is red
I've got hair, I'm never bare
I've got hair, on my derrier

I'm torax-hairy, too.

Explain how I've got a flowing mane and fur-covered thorax then, esse.[/QUOTE]

Easy one! You are not bald!

Well genetics are obviously also involved, aren't they?

I didn't say ALL hairy men were bald.

also, it's "ese".

fade

Staff member
I'm torax-hairy, too.

Explain how I've got a flowing mane and fur-covered thorax then, esse.[/QUOTE]

AND a face-vagina.

Groucho Marx's mustache was fake from the get-go... isn't a "FAKE Groucho Marx mustache" then mean, by the double negative magic, that it's a REAL Groucho Marx mustache?

....does that mean she has actual facial hair OR, rather, the actual shoe polish Groucho used?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Let's see... I've got hair just about everywhere. The thing is, outside the crotch area and above shoulders, I have extremely light hair, so I look pretty hairless... while in fact I have enough hair on my legs to keep me warm even during the coldest of winter days.

My dad, on the other hand, has dark hair. All over the place. He looks like someone in his immediate ancestry had ****ed a bear.

Hmm, very hairy legs, relatively hairy arms, just a small tuft of chest hair, but unfortunately, some back hair as well....
Oh, and a beard growing out al the way across my neck, of course.

Yeah, I know. It's the only part of my body I shave religiously. Pubes and armpits just get a trim whenever I remember, my beard goes shorter and longer depending on my laziness, but my back is always shaven.

Cajungal

Staff member
Or hiring a homeless dude.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Or maybe he's in Albequerque, where anyone off the street'll gladly shave your back for a nickel.

(Wokka wokka doodoo yeah.)

back hair is usually at the upper region, it's not that hard to reach back. I've never had to shave back there, but I'd imagine, anyways.

Cajungal

Staff member
I don't know what the big deal is about back hair. You're guys. It's ok to be hairy. For the love of God, take advantage of that.

Reaching back + sharp razor + no direct line of sight = blood-striped back.
dude, use a gillette for fuck's sake, I know you love dressing up like medieval times, but you can use modern tools sometimes!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I don't know what the big deal is about back hair. You're guys. It's ok to be hairy. For the love of God, take advantage of that.
There's GOOD hairy and BAD hairy, CG.

Awesome manly beard? GOOD.

Gross curly back hair? BAD.

The Mexican and I have been oddly on the same wavelegth lately. it's no hard thing to shave there in the shower with a gilette...And like he said, beard = good. Back hair = icky. Some other hair falls somewhere in between (say...hairy back of the hands).