This is now the "Look at my face pubes!" thread

Will you have a real picture of yourself as avatar for 1 week?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 62 76.5%
  • No. The internet scares me.

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • I would, if I have a camera. Alas, no

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Dear Amy, I hate you, please die. (No.)

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cajungal

Staff member
If y'all saw the fella's back, you'd know how very easy-going I am. :p

The man worships me when I'm in sweats and a messy ponytail. As if I'm gonna tell him to go to some sadistic wax demon.

North_Ranger

Staff member
If y'all saw the fella's back, you'd know how very easy-going I am. :p

The man worships me when I'm in sweats and a messy ponytail. As if I'm gonna tell him to go to some sadistic wax demon.
Lemme guess, hairy enough to provoke suspicion of being 1/4 grizzly bear?

Cajungal

Staff member
LOL! It's dark brown hair in 2 distinct patches in the MIDDLE of his back. I've actually come to think that it's very cute, much like his hairy feet. ^_^

I don't know what the big deal is about back hair. You're guys. It's ok to be hairy. For the love of God, take advantage of that.
This. You guys project your own squickiness about female body hair onto us. I've been with the (naturally) smooth and I've been with the hairy and I just don't care either way.

I don't know what the big deal is about back hair. You're guys. It's ok to be hairy. For the love of God, take advantage of that.
This. You guys project your own squickiness about female body hair onto us. I've been with the (naturally) smooth and I've been with the hairy and I just don't care either way.[/QUOTE]

Eh, don't put the blame on girls insistence on shaving their legs and such on guys. Every girl I've dated has been meticulous about it whether or not I gave a crap (which I never have). In fact, one of my exes threatened me that she would stop shaving her legs if I didn't shave my beard. Emptiest threat to me ever.

This. You guys project your own squickiness about female body hair onto us. I've been with the (naturally) smooth and I've been with the hairy and I just don't care either way.[/quote]

Almost not sure whether to post this following picture or not... Aw, what the heck, it's halforums, it's not only allowed to be rude, it's a prerequisite:

If this were your partner, if you have enough of him, you could kill him, skin him and use him as a bedside carpet...

damn you for posting the cutest ewok cat ever.

this discussion is now meaningless before the power of the ewok cat's awesomeness.

:Leyla:

Also, I too am a hairy man, but not in a good way. My hair is distributed so poorly ...

I can't grow a full beard, but I can grow a really ugly mustache and neckbeard. My arm-hairs are light, so I can't get the brawny lumberjack sort of thing on the go. Same with my leg hairs, so if I'm standing with any guys with decently shaded hair, it almost looks like I shave my legs ...

My chest is decently hairy, but my back ... Ooooh my back. Chewbacca writes me fan mail.

You're welcome, Call. And Rob, ooh, nice.

Also, to finish off the Real Avatar Week, me in a suit. I figure this picture'll please more folks than the last two days of my naked body...This is also the only picture over a month old; being taken two or three years ago. Oh well.

You know what bothers me? As I like to listen to girl talk (and I generally can do so without much problem, as I'm accepted as "one of the girls" for most purposes, not including topless sun bathing*... Why is it that they speak of extremely icky back hair wich they just think is gross and ew ew ew? You haven't seen me without my shirt on, ladies! YOU MAY BE INSULTING ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!

Grumble.

As my made up saying goes, "never talk badly of curly hair to a man that is still wearing his hat."

Yeah, I know it's pretty bad madeuppery.

*:(

Ok- about hair, been with a guy with hair all over and my guy now has barely any on his chest/back. I would say that I don't care, but I can't give an objective opinion because it's still new to me.

BUT ON THE SUBJECT OF FEMALE HAIR I am happy to say that I am blessed with very light leg hair. If I don't shave more than once a week (which doesn't really matter because I wear pants in my cold classroom), my guy hardly notices. I didn't start shaving my legs until I was in 8th grade!

But I do have this weird hair that grows out of my forehead. It's right above my right eyebrow and it's clear. Not blonde, clear. It's also very thick and I pluck it whenever I am keeping my eyebrows in check.

Even though my hair is thin everywhere else on my body, the hair on my head (including eyebrows) grows really fast and really thick. Gah!

Cajungal

Staff member
You know what bothers me? As I like to listen to girl talk (and I generally can do so without much problem, as I'm accepted as "one of the girls" for most purposes, not including topless sun bathing*... Why is it that they speak of extremely icky back hair wich they just think is gross and ew ew ew? You haven't seen me without my shirt on, ladies! YOU MAY BE INSULTING ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!

Grumble.

As my made up saying goes, "never talk badly of curly hair to a man that is still wearing his hat."

Yeah, I know it's pretty bad madeuppery.

*:(
That sucks, SJ. A lot of women DO think before they speak, though.

L

Lally

Since everyone else is changing theirs, I took a new one so I can fit in!

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

p.s. CG, aside from me looking as white as the freshly fallen snow, I think we look somewhat alike!