Truth or Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Well, Northy, I did it. I'd almost forgotten, so I drive into a parking lot my home and called out "I'm a big fan of your work!" to a guy going into the grocery store. He jumped and looked back, and I gave him a smile and thumbs up before driving off. He looked puzzled. I was a bit embarrassed. :oops:

Cajungal

Staff member
And I was only chuckling at the way Bumble asked for a dare... I didn't have anythign in mind. Now I have to come up with something diabolical...

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Ahh what the hell. I want more cute and funny bumble videos. BUMBLE. I dare you to do a video of you dancing with a mop or broom singing "Cheek to Cheek."

ALSO, charon, I did a Carmen Sandiego song, but youtube's not letting me upload. I'll give it another try tomorrow. :\

If you had to be a pokemon what would you be? Also if you had to go on a pokemon adventure what would your starter pokemon be?

and none of this mewtwo shit either, toots.

Cajungal

Staff member
Hmmm... you're doing a revival of a musical. What musical do you revive and who do you choose for your star? Why?

If you had to be a pokemon what would you be? Also if you had to go on a pokemon adventure what would your starter pokemon be?

and none of this mewtwo shit either, toots.

THAT is your question???
ooook...

I would be Charmander just because he's so awesome and he was always my favorite pokemon when I was a kid
and my starter pokemon would be squirtle... cause he was my 2nd favorite u_u

M

makare

Honestly people. Everyone knows that bulbasaur is the best pokemon of them all. Check and mate.

Cajungal

Staff member
*sigh* Okay... this is the silliest thing ever.

But when I was 9 or 10 mom took all 3 of us kids to Disneyworld. And we were in that little Italy area and ate at a restaurant there. There was this dude playing the accordion and singing "When you wish upon a star." He said I was a pretty little lady and winked at me before walking away. I was all :wub: because no one besides my parents/aunts/grandparents had ever called me pretty before... which is fair because I was an awkward and ugly child around that time. 1-6: cute; 7-15: dog-ass ugly; 16-present: cute again ^_^

Ok, I'd like an officer's perspective on this.

Vigilantes like Batman and Spiderman. Are they heroes? Or are they menaces to society? If one operated in your city would you feel obligated to track them down and arrest them for taking the law into their own hands, or would you respect the work that they do and let them continue.

You can be the chief of police in this scenario if you want, along with the sweet mustache that comes with the job.

We actually have a group of low-key vigilantes here in Savannah, called the Guardian Angels. They are pretty well organized, and make sure that they perform a pat-down in front of one of the precincts here to show police that they don't carry weapons. They observe and call in any infractions that they see. Pretty cool.

If I had the God-damned Batman though, shit would be so cash. All I have to do is take a report and book the dirty?

Honestly, though, I like how they punish those who would normally fall through the loopholes in the system. The only thing I wouldn't approve of in this situation would be how quickly they resort to violence - I prefer to de-escalate through verbal reasoning/intimidation, and talk the dirty into a set of cuffs, rather than throw them around.

Plus, no-one seems to want to fight me. :eek:hwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.