[Brazelton] Twitter

Reliable sources like BBC and NPR should just up and leave Twitter. And sue if/when someone else tries to pose as them.
Letting Twitter rot as an inner circle chat app like Truth and Gab is as it should be. It is not, and should not be considered, a valid source of information, and journalists all over have considered it as such for far too long.
Same applies to Facebook et al.

Dave

Staff member
Reliable sources like BBC and NPR should just up and leave Twitter. And sue if/when someone else tries to pose as them.
Letting Twitter rot as an inner circle chat app like Truth and Gab is as it should be. It is not, and should not be considered, a valid source of information, and journalists all over have considered it as such for far too long.
Same applies to Facebook et al.
*ahem*

Dave

Staff member
... raising concerns that the Elon Musk-owned platform is becoming less safe for marginalized groups.
You fucking THINK SO?!?

Ever since that overgrown man-child and lifesized turd bought the company, it's taken a HUGE right turn into a mouthpiece for fascist ideals and right wing nuttery.

I’m curious if LeBron and the others can sue. When you click on the verified checkmark, it claims that the person subscribed to twitter blue, which seems like it could be implied to be an endorsement.

Edit: lol it looks like the notoriously super protective of her image, Taylor Swift was one of them too. If this is a something you can sue for, she 100% will.

lol, this mother fucker is one of the richest human beings on Earth and owns one of the largest video game companies. He's still the victim.

Im not gonna block literally everyone that pays for twitter blue since not all of them are annoying losers, but I am going to block every annoying loser that does pay for it.

Dude, if you're still on twitter after that, it means you're ok with it. People, put your money where your fucking mouth is and close your accounts.
Buccee’s owner has given over a million dollars to Greg Abbot. If you still go there, it means you’re ok with it.

GasBandit

Staff member
Buccee’s owner has given over a million dollars to Greg Abbot. If you still go there, it means you’re ok with it.
I actually did not know that. And yes, it will affect my shopping habits. So thanks for that.
Problem is, I'm not sure other major store chains aren't also donating to fascists - because that's what big businesses do.

An important difference is, however, that most people cannot stop buying food and gasoline. Tweeting is not in the same ballpark even by a Texas mile.