[Brazelton] Twitter

GasBandit

Staff member
I think it'd be quite funny if some governing body then decided that Elon Musk was directly, criminally culpable for any misinformation posted by verified accounts :D

Zappit

Staff member
Crypto absolutely fucking NOSEDIVES, Tesla’s stock is dropping hard, and guess who suddenly is putting the deal on hold?

Twitter is down right now.

This is CLEARLY Elon Musk's fault. He decided "If I can't have it, then neither can any of you!" /sarcasm

But seriously, how am I supposed to get into dumb, time-wasting arguments with right-wing yahoos now?

This is CLEARLY Elon Musk's fault. He decided "If I can't have it, then neither can any of you!" /sarcasm

But seriously, how am I supposed to get into dumb, time-wasting arguments with right-wing yahoos now?
I wonder how many Twitter fights are just propaganda bots going at it?

Gab. Truth. Comments under Fox News articles. Family gatherings.

figmentPez

Staff member
I wonder how many Twitter fights are just propaganda bots going at it?
I've wondered that myself.

Lately I've been noticing a lot of usernames with 8+ numbers in them. I don't know if I'm just noticing them now, or there's some other explanation I can't fathom, but what human chooses to have so many numbers in their username?

I've wondered that myself.

Lately I've been noticing a lot of usernames with 8+ numbers in them. I don't know if I'm just noticing them now, or there's some other explanation I can't fathom, but what human chooses to have so many numbers in their username?
Depends. Often, it'll be a date...And since "Pez" is taken, why not take "Pez20011205" (if you're born December 5th, 2001, or got married that day, or whatever :p). I mean, 181 was just a random suggestion by an automated system way back when I was making a character for a (text based!) MMO. The GoFreedom57335472 and Missouri_Anna_64498379 type of users, yeah, I assume those are (badly made) bots.

Zappit

Staff member
The only fistname bunchanumbas account I’ve seen that’s really legit is Greg. Fun account, too.

I think he was told he was going to lose the lawsuit spectacularly and is trying to keep any more of his text messages to his shitty sycophantic friends from being released.

The game of chicken continues. Elon (SUPER SMARTLY) seems like he would only agree to the sale if Twitter stops the lawsuit. Twitter did no such thing, so the trial is on. FOR NOW.

This shit is so stupid.

I don’t understand why Twitter would sue him if he agrees to the sale.
Apparently, they want the sale controlled by the court, not on Musk's terms. Given the way he's acted, I don't blame them.

As a bonus, the discovery portion of the trial means Musk has to reveal any relevant texts. Which could be verrrrrrry interesting.

I saw a screenshot that had Elon's Twitter account badged with "Chief Twit" and I don't care whether it's true or not because in my head it's now canon.

--Patrick