Well, they've done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the ramifications of having one of those things in your house, and some one seeing it.

It is a lot easier to hide a magazine of close a laptop if some one pops over.

C

Chibibar

I can see this lead to "Amitage" level. Eventually, people might not be able to tell the difference of human vs robot without a scan or cutting them up.
Or a BIO-bot like Alien.

C

Chibibar

I can see this lead to "Amitage" level. Eventually, people might not be able to tell the difference of human vs robot without a scan or cutting them up.
Or a BIO-bot like Alien.
Really? I think it'd be more along the lines of:

[/QUOTE]
well, that might be the early version, but in Armitage III show was that these "robots" evolved into pretty much machine version of humans. Even some of them can bare children (not sure on the science on that one but I think they are robotic children in the womb and such) it was kinda interesting.

Of course this could cause more "society" disconnect since a person can get a perfect mate (at least what THEY THINK is perfect to them) from a robot who is program for all their whim.

I personally wouldn't mind a robot maid that will clean and do laundry :) (my wife would love this) so we can do something else other than cleaning and laundry on weekends.

C

Chibibar

Why do you need a robot to do that? There are real maids that do such :bush:
real maid cost money and could steal from you and your ID (by having access to trash and such) a robot is loyal and won't "jack" from you unless the robot itself is jacked ;)

plus I can order a robo maid to fold laundry or iron my shirt at 3am without a fuss.....unlike a real maid (if I could ever afford a live in one)

edit: yes I know you can get bonded maid (i.e. they are insured from stealing from you) but a robot will follow its program :) plus a robo maid could also act as a guard when attacked by a zombie horde :)

Dave

Staff member
I'd worry more about how sanitary the robots are. Unless you could get them to shower I'd hate to have to pull out parts and wash them in my sink.

Just....ew.

real maid cost money and could steal from you and your ID (by having access to trash and such) a robot is loyal and won't "jack" from you unless the robot itself is jacked ;)

plus I can order a robo maid to fold laundry or iron my shirt at 3am without a fuss.....unlike a real maid (if I could ever afford a live in one)[/QUOTE]

But Mega Maid could change from suck to blow

Cajungal

Staff member
Dave, that reminds me of a sex toy informercial I watched recently. This woman was trying to sell glass dildos, and her main angle was that they're dishwasher safe. As if I want to stack it neatly by my goddamn drinking glasses...

C

Chibibar

Dave, that reminds me of a sex toy informercial I watched recently. This woman was trying to sell glass dildos, and her main angle was that they're dishwasher safe. As if I want to stack it neatly by my goddamn drinking glasses...
well... those bukkake DO use a glass ;)

C

Chibibar

Shego: Of course if the robot DO have higher A.I. They might revolt and lay the smack down on me anyways........ (like the movie version "I, Robot")

That honestly just looks like a cheap real doll that talks when you touch it. Where's the progress people??? We got a man on the moon 40 years ago, when can SeriousJay get himself a goddamn 7 of 9 RL imitation FFS!

plus I can order a robo maid to fold laundry or iron my shirt at 3am without a fuss.....unlike a real maid (if I could ever afford a live in one)[/QUOTE]

But Mega Maid could change from suck to blow[/QUOTE]

Thank you for contacting the MegaRobo company. If you recently purchased the E-rotimaid, please be aware there was a misprint in the manual. Port B is to be used for sexual release, Port A is the vacuum/grinder/incinerator. Sorry for the misprint.

I

Iaculus

Wait, so the intent is for you to stick fragile, breakable glass in your hoo-haa?

... Yeah, I can see that'n ending well.

I

Iaculus

I apologise, but as a wearer of glasses with more than one resultant eyebrow-scar, I'm... sensitive about these things.

Glass objects near sensitive parts of my body during intense physical exertion make me nervous.

M

makare

I am actually more scared of those wooden dildos. I mean seriously even the best polish wears off... and a splinter in a hoo hoo is no laughing matter.

T

The Key of J

But Mega Maid could change from suck to blow[/QUOTE]

Thank you for contacting the MegaRobo company. If you recently purchased the E-rotimaid, please be aware there was a misprint in the manual. Port B is to be used for sexual release, Port A is the vacuum/grinder/incinerator. Sorry for the misprint.[/QUOTE]

I think this is the definition of the word "suck" in motion. Though a small part of me is still more curious how someone could build a vacuum, grinder, and incinerator into one hole.

I apologise, but as a wearer of glasses with more than one resultant eyebrow-scar, I'm... sensitive about these things.

Glass objects near sensitive parts of my body during intense physical exertion make me nervous.

You sir need to invest in less fragile glass.

If your glass dildo chips during use, you're doing it wrong.
And you're also made out of something way more hard then flesh...

Cajungal

Staff member

I don't have any issue with that, although I'll probably never try one. I just don't want something that's been in the tunnel of love to get washed in the same place as my dishes.

a small part of me is still more curious how someone could build a vacuum, grinder, and incinerator into one hole.
Never underestimate the ingenuity of bored engineers. It's called the Vagrinderator, and should be available on late night TV for the low low price of $19.95, plus shipping and handling!

Order now!

Status
Not open for further replies.