What are you listening to II: Electric Bogaloo

To me, it's a D3 reference - Kulle. Though, of course, you could be referencing someone/something completely different that they're referencing too.
No, no. That's exactly what I'm referencing. It so happens that I get compared to Kulle a lot, though I'm noticeably less amoral.
--Patrick

I know there was another thread like it, but as it took me 3 pages of search to look for it I guess its time for a sequel thread.

"Aivi and Surasshu's" soundcloud, they make some damn good tunes.

"Video Game Classical" station on Spotify.

I need to keep adding to the Rolling Stone top 100 hip hop playlist I'm working on.

Metal Up by Miracle of Sound (Gav from Podquisition if you listen to it...probably only @ThatNickGuy).

A mostly positive metal album about catharsis and healing. Also, a pirate song about the Irish queen of the pirates Grace O'Mailie (28:09)

I've been listening to Tally Hall's Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum. It's a kind of old album that only got any recognition because of this viral video

I'm really digging the album, though. It's kind of a mix of Barenaked Ladies and The Beatles. I really like "Ruler of Everything" and "Good Day"

I've been listening to Tally Hall's Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum. It's a kind of old album that only got any recognition because of this viral video

I'm really digging the album, though. It's kind of a mix of Barenaked Ladies and The Beatles. I really like "Ruler of Everything" and "Good Day"
"Good Day" is such a great song.
I don't have the album yet (even though I actually lived near the museum that gives the album its name), but someday I will.

--Patrick

"Good Day" is such a great song.
I don't have the album yet (even though I actually lived near the museum that gives the album its name), but someday I will.

--Patrick
One of the songs called "Two Wuv" is a tongue in cheek love song about Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

It's finally starting to feel like Spring, which puts me in a happy mood. Which means my happy fun 3rd wave ska has taken over the playlist of late.

Etc.

I bought tickets to Reel Big Fish and Less Than Jake for June. I can't wait.

You must really like that song.

--Patrick
I have a lot of trouble copying and pasting links from youtube to here, every damned time. If I copy one url, it doesn't matter how many times I ctrl+C, nothing seems to replace it on my clipboard. I need to right click copy, or it doesn't work. EVERY. TIME. And yet I forget. EVERY. TIME.

Fun fact! This was the very first thing I ever posted to my Facebook after setting it up. I love Tally Hall.

Panic! At the Disco is one of those bands I don't think I'll ever grow out of. This version of This Is Gospel is just beautiful.

Put this on this morning, and Instagram went slightly bonkers. Didn't even know it was Iggy's birthday.

That's a WLP, or white label promo. Rarer than a consumer copy from the same press run.