Export thread

What did YOU do in High School?

Dave

Dave

In one other thread it seems Shego & I were both band geeks. Trombone, even.

I also was in speech, musicals, show choir, All State music (chorus) and lettered in Track, wrestling and cross country.

I loved high school!

What extracurriculars did you guys do? (No, drugs, drinking and sex don't count. Unless it was a teacher. then it's hot.)

Shannow

Shannow

Masturbated. Excessively.

phil

phil

In one other thread it seems Shego & I were both band geeks. Trombone, even.

I also was in speech, musicals, show choir, All State music (chorus) and lettered in Track, wrestling and cross country.

I loved high school!

What extracurriculars did you guys do? (No, drugs, drinking and sex don't count. Unless it was a teacher. then it's hot.)

WHY ARE TROMBONE PLAYERS THE BEST IN BED?

BECASE WE ARE LOUD AND DO IT IN 7 POSITIONS!

I was in band (t-bone) orchestra (cello) and some theater (only a senor direct where I got a chance to eat bacon and found out years later that my senior who directed me had a crush on me) and I also played D&D on friday nights because I WAS SO DAMN COOL!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Band nerd. Marhcing, concert and jazz. I played baritone saxophone and a little tuba and trombone. Tried ASB (student council) because my parents wanted me to be more social, hated it and stopped after a year.

High school was alright, but I'm enjoying life a lot more right now.

Hylian

Hylian

I was Home Schooled

Krisken

Krisken

Nothing. Literally nothing.

Dave

Dave

I was Home Schooled
So how was sex with the teacher?

General Specific

General Specific

I was in the Space Sim club. We simulated a mission to Mars every year. My senior year, I was Hab Commander.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Really? That many boners on this board??? WOW! Whowouddathunk?

I was in talented music as well as 4-H. I was also a book nerd because my friends didn't want to hang out with me because they knew I was opposed to drinking.

I said WAS

Hylian

Hylian

I was Home Schooled
So how was sex with the teacher?[/QUOTE]

:slap:

My mom was my teacher so that is just creepy

Shakey

Shakey

I played trumpet, didn't like it much. Mostly me and my friends hung out at parks, tossed the frisbee, juggled, play D&D, etc. For some reason we found great amusement in finding grocery stores selling pixie stix in bulk and buying every single one of them or driving an hour to the only store we could find that sold strawberry and peach Crush.

Dave

Dave

I was Home Schooled
So how was sex with the teacher?[/quote]

:slap:

My mom was my teacher so that is just creepy[/QUOTE]

Today in the news Hylian completely misses the joke.

Next up, we take you to a water skying squirrel.

Shannow

Shannow

Also:

Wrestled, though I was terrible at it, but was in there with friends, so that made it worth while. Was part of the rugby club, which was fun as hell. Nothing like kicking the shit ou of each other 3 times a week for a few years, Model U.N., PC club (an excuse to play doom 2 and warcraft on a lan back in 1998) ...and work. Yup, gotta love the working a job. Some other things, that I forget off the top of my head

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

This is my baby, Goober. He's a Bach Strad with a Thayer valve F attachment.

I loves it so much!!!! :heart:

bhamv3

bhamv3

Masturbated. Excessively.
Same here.

Played clarinet in our school band, and also played clarinet in our pit orchestra for the school production of Showboat.

Got addicted to mudding, an addiction that continues to this day.

Played more games on my TI-83 than I probably should have.

Had a series of crushes on a series of girls. Looked a few of them up on Myspace and Facebook a while ago. One of them's now a nurse, and married to a guy who could easily kick my ass. One of them's a soldier deployed to Iraq, and looks like she could easily kick my ass herself. Yet another appears to have become a concert pianist.

HowDroll

HowDroll

I played the flute, and I was really good. Like, being recruited to audition my freshman year by the Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra good. My brother was awesome, too, and the two of us won a whole bunch of medals in competitions, both solo and duet. But my parents didn't want to drive us downtown every night, so they told me to stick to my high school's band. I quit the instrument and haven't picked it up since. Oh, and in b4 "one time at band camp" jokes.

I was super involved in theater and dance as well, but except for that, I was never really that athletic. I come from a superb swimming pedigree--my parents both held state titles for years--but I injured my shoulder freshman year, and I wasn't even that good before that, so meh.

I was also appointed editor-in-chief of the newspaper at the beginning of my junior year. Our paper won a few awards, which was awesome, but I never really fell in love with journalism. That's a pity, since I actually got into Northwestern's journalism school--the best in the country--and I probably would be graduating now with a useful degree and decent job prospects.

I miss high school. I was in good shape, I had an active social life that didn't revolve around Facebook, MMOs, and internet forums, and I had a few things that I was reallyreally good at. Being an English major at a shitty, no-name tier-3 school just isn't the same.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I was a band geek. Trumpet, though.

I also played soccer and tennis competitively until I destroyed my left foot and ankle.

My crowning achievement, though, was getting on our state's version of the academic decathlon (JETS, I think it was called), and winning the sectional math and computer science categories as a sophomore. I repeated the feat as a junior/senior, but sophomore year was the funniest, because firstly, nobody expected me to do anything, as I was there just to see how things worked, and secondly because I didn't pay any attention when they were going over the procedure for the winners, so I had no idea what to do when they actually called my name.

Dave

Dave

I was good enough with the bone that I had to decide whether to go vocal All State or trombone.

After high school I got a Marine Corps scholarship and tried out for the Marine Corps band. I didn't make it but it's my understanding that I came very, very close. Like 2nd alternate.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Another band geek here. Tuba.

That's a more recent pic of the Morgantown High Red & Blue Marching Band. Only things still the same from my days are the unis of the majorettes and Mohiganettes and the band director.

You'll get to see thim live and in living color Thanksgiving day, when they march in the Macy's parade. :D

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I wrestled a couple years, was Sophomore Class Vice President, running a grueling campaign and somehow managing to beat the 4 hottest girls in our class to win, EVEN after a runoff against only one of them. No clue how THAT happened. It was my crowning achievement. I promptly quit the next year when I realized Junior Class has to put on the prom. Fuck THAT

Senior year, my favorite teacher became the sponsor of the Pep Club, and he was bemoaning how lame the pep rallies always were. So a couple friends and I took over the Pep Club pretty much from the apathetic cheerleaders and athletes. We put on three or so really ballin' pep rallies with comedy skits and all and elaborate construction of sets and props for it. It was cool!

I feel like I'm leaving something out here, but I can't place it. I was pretty popular with all the different crowds :) At lunch when everyone would seperate out, I usually never ate at the same place/with the same people for too long.

ElJuski

ElJuski

When I was in high school I tried to play the guitar. Learned how to play "Blister in the Sun". I didn't really do any after school stuff related to the school. HOWEVER.

What I did do was a bunch of Lithuanian organization stuff. Including...

LITHUANIAN TRADITIONAL DANCING. :so cool:

phil

phil

oh right! I also did newspaper for my last semester.

band, orchestra, theater, newspaper and bible study. I had to fight off the women with a stick. Because they all wanted me, you see.

rabbitgod

I did Mock Trial. We were pretty terrible though because we were suppose to have a law student come out and coach us. Each high school got one. But never once did any of them come to our school (we lived on the wrong side of the tracks so I guess they didn't want to take the risk.)

That was only a few months of the year though. I worked full time outside of that though. I had a pretty classic 'dead beat dad' and my mom couldn't support us entirely so I worked to buy new shoes and food. Little things here and there.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

College was where I REALLY shined!

Orchestra, wind ensemble (principle), marching band, basketball band, student brass quintet, faculty brass quintet, low brass ensemble, was also in a local church's orchestra... got paid $50 bucks a week to play for 10 minutes in a service!

...siiiiiigh.... I miss college!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Depends on the year:

Freshman Year - Band (trombone) JROTC, Track & Field, Volleyball, Basketball
Sophmore Year - Band (trombone) JROTC, Track & Field, Volleyball
Junior Year - JROTC
Senior Year - N/A

An interesting side note: I attended 7 high schools and one Charter School in 3yrs due to expulsions, multiple suspensions and my eventual dropping out.

Dave

Dave

Oh yeah! I also did Model UN and Boy's State. Boy's State was kinda lame, but Model UN was fun.

Of course, I was a total dipshit and in retrospect I was probably a bit racist. We had a Middle Eastern country one year so we went dressed in robes with towels on our head drinking Nestle's chocolate from oil cans.

Good times, good times. (Of course that was right after the OPEC embargoes so it was accepted.)

Rubicon

chess club, computer club, high-q (the HS equivalent of the college quiz team type stuff), etc. was captain of the chess team in junior high and HS. had a nice circle of friends back then, no idea where or what any of them do these days, havent seen nor talked to them in ten years

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I didn't like HS. Actually, I didn't like the shit-hole that is western Oklahoma.

I was in track (1 or 2 mile event), drama (2 plays), and class Secretary or Treasurer my senior year (I didnt go to any of the meetings though).

I was kind of a big jerk back then. I had a huge chip on my shoulder.

Haven't been back there since I graduated. I don't really have any contact with folks from back then either.

Oh, yeah! Model UN. That was pretty cool.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Drama club and musicals. I was Joy from Shadowlands, a Granny from a fairy tale, Bloody Mary from South Pacific, a chorus person in Godspell.... Oh, and Gilda Radner. Fun times. :D Otherwise I was a total slacker.

Gusto

Gusto

Slacked off, made some friends, got my heart broken, became an emo, realized it was dumb, became a nerd, played YGO:TGS, got rid of self-destructive friends, made better friends, stole a girlfriend from an ex-friend in a RL case of whiteknightery, graduated.

Dave

Dave

Slacked off, made some friends, got my heart broken, became an emo, realized it was dumb, became a nerd, played YGO:TGS, got rid of self-destructive friends, made better friends, stole a girlfriend from an ex-friend in a RL case of whiteknightery, graduated.
The End.

Lally

I was a huge drama nerd all through middle school and high school. When I started, it was onstage, but as my high school career went on, I found myself enjoying being involved in the backstage work more (initially, that may have had something to do with the joke that was our audition system the last couple years after we changed drama teachers), and started doing props, special effects work, set building, stuff like that. In my senior year I was the student director & stage manager for our two full-length productions.

I was also the editor for the school paper and on the academic team (I don't know how prevalent this game is in other places, but it was like a team quiz game thing we played against other schools).

rabbitgod

I didn't like HS. Actually, I didn't like the shit-hole that is western Oklahoma.

I was in track (1 or 2 mile event), drama (2 plays), and class Secretary or Treasurer my senior year (I didnt go to any of the meetings though).

Haven't been back there since I graduated. I don't really have any contact with folks from back then either.

Yeah, I thought my high school experience was a waste of time.

If I could do it over I would have taken classes at the Community College where they allow as young as 14. I could have gone for another degree with the time that I piddled away.

Gusto

Gusto

The End.[/QUOTE]

Basically. I wasn't really an extracurricular guy but GODDAMN if my social life wasn't like acting in a soap opera.

HIGH SCHOOL AMIRITE

Lally

high-q (the HS equivalent of the college quiz team type stuff)
Okay, so they did play it in other places. I tried to explain it once to someone that was from another part of the same state as me and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Oh yeah, and from 7th grade-part of 12th, my social life was a walking Dawson's Creek.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Choir boy, musical theater and creating writing.

Man I loved me some choir. Fifty person choir, and the men's section was five guys and my still-closeted sister. Good times.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

If I could do it over I would have taken classes at the Community College where they allow as young as 14. I could have gone for another degree with the time that I piddled away.[/QUOTE]

I was taking college credits between my junior and senior year. I really wished I would have taken the exam to skip my senior year and jumped straight into college. That last year was a total waste.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Nothing really, other than softcombat and being the school's nerd activities coordinator.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I only a single full year of high school (tried to do 3 years, but I've already gone over why that didn't happen), but it was mainly choir, drama, and In-The-Know (It's a game show thing for high school kids). Think Jeopardy, but low budget and the best prize you can get is a scholarship.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Oh yeah, and from 7th grade-part of 12th, my social life was a walking Dawson's Creek.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Played Football defensive tackle, and threw the shot-put in track and field.

Lettered in Academic Decathlon, and Thespians. Won a couple of prose readings in speech competitions. Did One Act play and 2 Fall Play productions. Came in second in the Library Club's State Quiz competition. We lost to the other team from our school.

I was President of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Also an officer in the Art Club.

My senior spring semester I did not spend a single Friday on campus, I was always at some sort of a competition.

I was much more interesting in High-School.

ElJuski

ElJuski

If we're talking socially...yeah, I was pretty nerdy. Hung out with a bunch of my chums and tried to score with the ladies (oh that always worked in highschool >:|) and got drunk with my Lithuanian friends.

I was always the smart-ass (go figure) nerdy kid (go figure) who had a good reputation with the teachers (go figure) and could always smart-ass to them with impudence (go figure).

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

No music in high school--I didn't pick up the tinwhistle until I was around 25.

I was in all the nerd clubs: Jets (physics), National Honor Society, Mu Alpha Theta (Math), Academic Decathlon. I lettered in academics (which you could do at my high school). I was also a member of the martial arts club, but it wasn't a bona-fide athletics program. :(

Did my share of drugs, drinking and sex, too ;)

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Band (clarinet), was bad at it. Swim Team, was good at it. Anime Club, wasted too much time there but was fun. Played lots of Shadowfist and tabletop RPGs.

Moved to Europe, spent the last two years cramming for the Int. Bac., and did nothing else until college.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Played Football defensive tackle, and threw the shot-put in track and field.

Lettered in Academic Decathlon, and Thespians. Won a couple of prose readings in speech competitions. Did One Act play and 2 Fall Play productions. Came in second in the Library Club's State Quiz competition. We lost to the other team from our school.

I was President of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Also an officer in the Art Club.

My senior spring semester I did not spend a single Friday on campus, I was always at some sort of a competition.

I was much more interesting in High-School.
Dude, where'd you go to school? This sounds like the same kinds of extra-curricular programs offered at my old high school..

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

A Rich School in NE Texas.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

If we're talking socially...yeah, I was pretty nerdy. Hung out with a bunch of my chums and tried to score with the ladies (oh that always worked in highschool >:|) and got drunk with my Lithuanian friends.

I was always the smart-ass (go figure) nerdy kid (go figure) who had a good reputation with the teachers (go figure) and could always smart-ass to them with impudence (go figure).
All of this minus getting drunk with Lithuanians. I got drunk with other band kids.

rabbitgod

If I could do it over I would have taken classes at the Community College where they allow as young as 14. I could have gone for another degree with the time that I piddled away.[/QUOTE]

I was taking college credits between my junior and senior year. I really wished I would have taken the exam to skip my senior year and jumped straight into college. That last year was a total waste.[/QUOTE]

Money was tight for me, but I could have worked a little more, it's community college tuition so I would have only needed 1000/year. That college is big on telecommunications too, so I could have done all the work in class or lunch at the Highschool.

I forgot stuff in high school I knew before so basically anything would have been an improvement.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

A Rich School in NE Texas.
Ah...I thought FCA might've been a more local phenomenon.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

BAND NERD!!

I played Bari Sax and French Horn. I was also the Mayor of Munchkin City in the Wizard of Oz my Senior Year, my best friend was the Cowardly Lion. Did choir a few years as well, my friend and I sang "We Are The Champions" at our Senior Rally. Wasn't really stand out at anything. The only thing I was kind if better at than most was marching. I won quite a few "Drill Down" competitions during marching practices. Woopty-crap!

Covar

Covar

I played Trombone in Middle School, The HS band director tried to make me choose between playing Football or playing in band. He lost. I played Football (2nd string bench) and Wrestled. Other than being a Teacher Assistant, that was it for my extra-curricular activities.

lando

Played Tenor Sax with the band. Did regular band, marching band, was in the jazz band, performed with quartet groups for UIL.

Outside of that I got to drive around most of my friends as I got a car at 16 in order to lug around said instrument, and as such was the person that gave everyone rides home from school..

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ooh, I also had the full time job of embarrassing my friends in front of their crushes. But whatever, they were too shy to approach them, so I'd go in, make an goofy idiot of myself, and SWOOP! In come my pretty friends who longed for the awkward touch of a 16 year old boy with greasy hair.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

[/QUOTE]

With the whole blossoming movies and spielberg obsession, I also thought I was Dawson Leery a lot.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

High schools in here don't organize much extracurricular activity, so you could say I was an all-purpose nerd guy: the only roleplayer in the tri-county area, an avid doodler, a nigh-straight-A's student.

Which meant I was pretty much alone. Thank God I went to school before all this emo bullshit...

But, some things I did:
- Scouting (quit because our new scoutmaster didn't know squat how to run a troop).
- Arts (oil painting, mostly. Results were slightly animé-esque fantasy)
- Choir (for one semester; I love to sing but I hated having to go with the choir to perform after-hours, so I quit)
- Also, I was one of the 15-or-so students in our high school who took part in the European Union's Euroscola programme, which basically meant that our high school was selected to represent Finland in the programme's get-together in Strasbourg, where we learned about how the European Parliament worked. Doesn't really count as an extracurricular, since it was a one-time, week-long gig and the members were chosen by the teachers and the rest of the spots filled with first-come-first-served basis.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

was a part of the go club
made fun of the anime club that met simultaneously in the same room
ate their food
hang out with dudes who had girlfriends and be a perpetual third wheel

Gared

Gared

I had an extremely small HS (graduating class of 17 people, k-12 population 150), so we didn't have a marching band, but I was definitely a band geek in pep band, stage band (it's kinda like jazz band), and concert band. Clarinet, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Baritone Sax, Piano, Trombone, Bass Clarinet, and drums.

Also, yearbook and newspaper freshman and sophomore years. After that, I had a job after school and was too busy for much of anything except stage band, which was early in the mornings, and pep band, which I always requested game nights off work.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Computer club, Chess club, Chemistry club, Track and Field (more field, really.. shotput and discus)... uh... designated school miscreant. Brought homemade firecrackers to dances (ammonium triiodide, that kind of stuff, stains purple when it pops). Was voted most likely to go postal.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Lessee, I was in JV football as Center/Nose Tackle. I did a pretty good job seeing as I had a low center of gravity and was pretty immovable.

I was also a huge church geek. I was lead tenor in my church choir, president of the youth group, secretary of the synod youth council and youth delegate to the synod council. I even represented the whole northern great lakes area at a Lutheran UN conference. I was also a bible camp counselor.

I was also on the High School Bowl team (the state quiz show for sholarships) specializing in religion, pop culture, and classical literature.

Graduated with honors and pretty much got accepted to any school I applied for.

My lord, it's depressing when I think about all the potential I wasted.

Gared

Gared

Oh yeah, and Science Olympiad, which was fun as hell, but didn't really pertain to my at-the-time "real life goals."

GasBandit

GasBandit

Oh yeah, and Science Olympiad, which was fun as hell, but didn't really pertain to my at-the-time "real life goals."
Holy crap. Forgot about that stuff. You just made me remember I went to state in the "bridge building" contest. And that was before Pontifex even existed.

Gared

Gared

Holy crap. Forgot about that stuff. You just made me remember I went to state in the "bridge building" contest. And that was before Pontifex even existed.[/QUOTE]

I didn't do the bridge building, but I did the "keep the heat" one, and the one where you have to build a car to deliver an egg as close to a wall as possible without breaking the egg. And the one where you had to identify a bunch of random powders and crystalline structures with various chemical tests.

But I loves me some Pontifex, or better yet, the original Bridge Builder. Really wish the level packs were more reliable for that one.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Marching band, pep band, jazz band, jazz band 2 (called stage band, for the lunch hour), and one year playing in the pit for Bye Bye Birdie, all on the alto sax. One year I appeared in the chess club yearbook photo even though I never competed or anything. I was socially awkward, short for three years then really tall my senior year, braces AND headgear, bookish, and known only for "being smart". Meh. At the time, I didn't want to graduate high school. I wasn't ready to "grow up". Looking back, my experience lacked in many ways. Never had a high school girlfriend, didn't get into trouble, really, except for goofing off. I don't think I needed to get busted for things, get drunk or experiment in any way to learn about life, but I could have exposed myself to more viewpoints. That's what college did for me, though.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I was legend in high school. No, literally. People didn't think I existed, and I'm pretty sure some of the stories told about me weren't true.

The last half of my freshman year I went to a new magnet school trying alternative learning/teaching methods. However, by the second semester of the school I had to drop out due to health problems. So, along with tales of bean-bag chairs, no class schedules, getting credit for bullshit (scraping gum off a shoe, writing a paper on the theoretical applications of a Wonkavator, having a religious argument, etc.), death-threats turning into a friendship and doing shots of Tabasco at lunch, the new students also heard stories about "Bruce" who they were assured would show up for lunch and needed a seat saved for him. When I finally did show up at a Christmas party, several people actually asked me if I was an actor hired to play Bruce.

Yeah, I sang in a school musical, wrote a humor column for the school newspaper and other stuff, but none of that compares to being a freaking figment of the collective imagination of a school.

Gusto

Gusto

Heh, somewhat along the lines of the Legend story:

By the time I was in 12th grade, only my friends (and sometimes not even them) knew my real name.

This comes mostly from Going by my last name (Miller) for several years, as well as people calling me nicknames like Dennis Miller, Reggie Miller, etc. One of my teachers was convinced my name was Mike.

Eventually I learned to answer to several names, it was kinda fun.

Twitch

I played trumpet/cornet in band (1st chair) for three years, started the Chess Club, restarted a debate club where debate on serious issues was encouraged to replace the useless "Debate" club, was a Thespian and worked on or in twelve different productions, did choir for two years, and played alot of Dungeons and Dragons. Oh, and I spent most of my free time studying World War II.

Koko

No clubs, no extra-curriculars, minimized time spent at school to a maximum without it affecting my grades.
Despite that, 4.2 average GPA, A+ citizenship, and have been in the seminar program since 3rd grade (99.5th percentile on critical thinking/puzzle solving test)
I generally hang out with friends 2-5 years older than myself, been that way since age 13 or so.

Note: Still a senior, taking
AP English Literature
AP Physics
Ceramics
Government/Economics

4 Classes, only at school 3.45 hours a day.

Philosopher B.

I was Home Schooled
HIGH FIVE MO'FOKKA.

TotalFusionOne

I built MUDs, was in choir for a long ass time, ambassador for the City of Orlando to most of eastern europe, was in a lot of musicals, chess club.. Then I hit state requirements when I was 15 and GTFO'd.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Oh, I forgot to mention that my high school was smack dab in the middle of downtown Nashville, and I Ferris Buellered nearly 1/4 of the days, and still got straight A's my senior year (3 AP classes, all 4+ grades). :toocool:

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Did nothing but trying to avoid bullies and generally trying to be invisible.

I think I will stop here, or I going to start to baaawwwww

Laurelai

I was a major choir geek. My plan at the time was to become a music major in college (which I did for exactly 1 year and then changed my mind). I was in the chorus, chorale (singing and choreography) and tried out for (and made) student director in my senior year. I attended All-State choir (HEAVEN!!) in 9th, 11th and 12th grade.

I was also in the Latin club (took Latin for 3 years) and won a ribbon in the derivation competition at the Latin symposium. I was in track and field as well, competing in the discus and shotput.

I was big into the theater club (also played Bloody Mary in South Pacific) and was in lots of plays and musicals. With that also went the activity that someone else mentioned.... avoiding the bullies :( I was the big dorky gal that was trapped in a science glass with a football player who decided he didn't like me and we had a @#$% football coach for a teacher Yeah- he did alot to stop that asshole from making my life hell in science. Irony was that the asshole football player had a crush on one of my best friends, so whenever I had a chance, I'd torpedo him... and I had lots of chances :D

Chippy

Chippy

Theater Kid.

Qonas

3 years of varsity wrestling at the 103 weight class, 1 year of JV soccer my freshman year, was in a bunch of plays all 4 years but my big things were:

3 years of Forensics, in the Impromptu Speaking category. My final year I became the first person from my high school to go to State Finals for Forensics, which is a huuuuuge deal as my high school has a reputation for turning out really good theatre actors for the University of Michigan and Wayne State. And I go ahead and become the first to get to States through public speaking, instead of the acting. :p

All 4 years on the debate team, named captain my freshman year and held it all 4 years. We did policy debate, and I was our Negative master.

Soliloquy

Let's see here...

I played Saxophone in Concert Band, did Mock Trial, Theatre, Swimming, and Key Club. There may be more, but it seems that excessive alcohol messes with my memory.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

After talking about it yesterday, I had some VERY fond memories of my Volleyball/Track&Field/Basketball days. Mostly the showers/locker room and the long trips on the bus....

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I forgot that I did cross country for a couple of years. We ran around a lot.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I was big into the theater club (also played Bloody Mary in South Pacific)
Awesome!

Bali HaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I was big into the theater club (also played Bloody Mary in South Pacific)
Awesome!

Bali HaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI![/QUOTE]

I missed this post. I was a stagehand for my high school's production of this. They turned the lights on when I was clearing a bench off the stage and I froze like a deer in headlights, the only person on the stage. :redface:

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

Science Olympiad until my senior year. Then I was in theater, track & field (shot put) and Academic Games.

bhamv3

bhamv3

After talking about it yesterday, I had some VERY fond memories of my Volleyball/Track&Field/Basketball days. Mostly the showers/locker room and the long trips on the bus....

I'll be in my bunk.

Also, I just remembered I also had a stint in a public school (commonly known as private schools in the US) in London. There I was part of the debate team, a member of the Physical Sciences Society, and surfed lots of porn on the school computers.

Mr. Wells, Mr. Chapman, if you're reading this, it wasn't me who downloaded all those videos to the computers in the sixth form centre. Though I watched them a lot.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I never got "action" in the shower/locker room, but I did get so many eyefuls and it was very hard not to act on my urges on ALOT of occassions. :angry:

Math242

Math242

nothing since everything you say didn't count

@Li3n

@Li3n

Wow, you people sure bothered too much in highschool... over here there wasn't much of that stuff to do even if someone wanted. I just went home and did stuff with my friends...

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I had to excel! I HAD TO GO TO COLLEGE!!! There wasn't any other option for me (not my parents doing, just nerdy me). It all paid off because I got a full ride to a really good school for a highschool GPA of 3.14.

SeraRelm

I never got "action" in the shower/locker room, but I did get so many eyefuls and it was very hard not to act on my urges on a LOT of occasions. :angry:
This, but soccer team. Soccer girls got the best booty.;)

Zonker

I played flute in band, gave and took up the trombone. Also played cello in orchestra.

Ran cross country. My best time in the 3.1 mile race was 19:30 so yeah, I wasn't very good. Lettered (out of pity) in soccer my senior year.

Oh, I tried to start up a school newspaper, got it going for about two issues and then it petered out.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I never got "action" in the shower/locker room, but I did get so many eyefuls and it was very hard not to act on my urges on a LOT of occasions. :angry:
This, but soccer team. Soccer girls got the best booty.;)[/QUOTE]

Didn't have a soccer team, but I'd like to reply with:

Adam

Adammon

I'm amused by the fact that the forum answered this question for me:

Wasabi Poptart

I took dance classes 3 nights a week (tap, jazz, ballet and pointe), helped teach a class on Friday nights, and was lead acolyte at my church on Sundays. On Saturdays I screwed my boyfriend unless it was football season since he would have been playing.

Qonas

I'm pretty saddened/disgusted at the amount of "booty-calling" that's apparently been done in high school. At least you all had the good sense not to get pregnant, thus earning you some intelligence points over this current horrible generation.

EpicEpileptic

I was big into the theater crowd. I Don't really know why though, I'm pretty sure the theater teacher didn't think to fondly of me because I wasn't as creative or funny as my older brother, who pretty much ran the theater department with him and his friends when he was in high school. I say this because I found out at the end of my senior year that I was to be cast for certain bigger roles in some of the plays or musicals by the student director but was overruled by the the theater teacher and just would play an extra. I guess I was in there because it was a good way to hang out with my friends after school.
I was also very big into the Forensics League. I was on the travel team and would go to Florida for some invitationals, which was just really an excuse for us to miss half a week of school and hang out on the beach. And since I was on the travel team I got to go to nationals as just an observer, so long as at least one person made it to nationals, which was another half of week of school missed, but excused.
Those and the Latin Club were pretty much my entire after school deal besides work for my time in high school.

Edit:
I almost forgot my two year stint in show choir my senior and junior year. Although the amount of hardcore show choir people in the group made for a very hostile environent when some one made the slightest mistake. Against my better judgement I decided to do it again my senior year when my gut told me to do the accapella group instead. It was honestly the only unfun part of high school for me because there was so much drama among the hardcore show choir folks who were in it to win the competition and people like me who were there for just fun. I don't think I've ever seen so many two-faced people people in one place.

Adam

Adammon

I'm pretty saddened/disgusted at the amount of \"booty-calling\" that's apparently been done in high school. At least you all had the good sense not to get pregnant, thus earning you some intelligence points over this current horrible generation.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I'm pretty saddened/disgusted at the amount of "booty-calling" that's apparently been done in high school. At least you all had the good sense not to get pregnant, thus earning you some intelligence points over this current horrible generation.
damn kids with their booty calls and hippity hop music on my lawn

Jay

Jay

Mostly Hockey and Soccer. I was the typical sporty guy.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Mostly Hockey and Soccer. I was the typical sporty guy.

Jay

Jay

That's where the Serious in SeriousJay came from.

I was all business, yo.

Shannow

Shannow

Nice.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I did some activities. I played soccer and baseball my freshman year, but got kicked off of the soccer team when I made a smart-ass comment to my coach my sophomore year, which led me to doing drama club and musicals. I also was in the Advanced Choir and ended up writing for the school newspaper. My teachers hated me, considering I would do great on the tests and never do any of the homework.

Socially? Ehh. I was neither popular or unpopular. You know those kids who just hung out in the basement drinking themselves stupid? Well, I was kind of friends with them. That ended up causing me more stress than anything. Mostly hung out with my buddy Sean and pursued the same girl throughout my entire four years at High School. Rock on.

Wasabi Poptart

:rolleyes: Compared to all the other crap that went on at my school and in my hometown, having sex with my boyfriend was nothing.

SeraRelm

This, but soccer team. Soccer girls got the best booty.;)[/quote]

Didn't have a soccer team, but I'd like to reply with:

[/QUOTE]
While not the soccer team I was on, I'll point out;

BananaHands

BananaHands

While not the soccer team I was on, I'll point out;

I'll vouch for that.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Played Soccer 3 years (only a Soph through Senior school at the time), photographer for yearbook & newspaper, mostly goofed off my senior year since I only HAD to attend one class. Met the person that became my wife and... well.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Student Council Secretary, President of the Environmental Club, Technician for the Science Club, played volleyball and long jump.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Did choir and show choir Freshman year. Dropped out of show choir half way through the year just because it wasn't my thing. I wish I would have stayed in choir I really liked it but it didn't fit with my schedule if I wanted to take German.

Was in science club junior and senior year and was president senior year. We didn't do much in there besides talk about hypothetical physics, star wars, and star trek... oh and we made ice cream with dry ice once.