Export thread

What is the correct way to eat String Cheese?

Dei

Dei

I just need to prove that @GasBandit is a heathen.

GasBandit

GasBandit

This is persecution >_<

PatrThom

PatrThom

It mostly depends on how much time I have.
The less time I have, the more I will treat it like a stick of jerky rather than a Twizzler Pull 'N' Peel.

...but the proper way to eat it is to let it dry out a little so that when you bite into it, the cheese makes, like, a little squeaking sound as your teeth sink into it.

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I just need to prove that @GasBandit is a heathen.
That's a given.

Celt Z

Celt Z

PEEL THE CHEESE, YOU DEGENERATE!

BErt

BErt

PEEL THE CHEESE, YOU DEGENERATE!
YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU’RE NOT EVEN MY REAL MOM

MindDetective

MindDetective

Both ways, depending on how I'm feeling.

BErt

BErt

Kinky

figmentPez

figmentPez

I voted for "just bite into it" because just let people eat how they want to. But I almost voted for Other, because "fried and dipped in marinara sauce" wasn't an option.

Bubble181

Bubble181

"not, because you're eating something unnatural"

MindDetective

MindDetective

"not, because you're eating something unnatural"
It is just mozzarella cheese.

blotsfan

blotsfan

At first I was:

But now I'm:
I voted for "just bite into it" because just let people eat how they want to. But I almost voted for Other, because "fried and dipped in marinara sauce" wasn't an option.

Dave

Dave

You peel and eat it. It's why it's made the way it is. Otherwise just buy a big fucking hunk of cheese and go to town.

PatrThom

PatrThom

just buy a big fucking hunk of cheese and go to town.
You say that like you think I haven't actually done that at some point.

--Patrick

blotsfan

blotsfan

This local cheese maker has a buffalo style cheese and I had to stop buying it because it just wouldn't last a day

General Specific

General Specific

I voted other because it is just cheese, it doesn’t matter how you eat it as long as you enjoy the process.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Steak Wars 2: String Cheese Boogaloo

Shakey

Shakey

Just bite it. If I have salami around I like to wrap it in salami and then bite in to it.

BErt

BErt

Just bite it. If I have salami around I like to wrap it in salami and then bite in to it.
yes! i mean they literally sell similar products premade - i doubt youre expected to pull them apart
75724F58-8EE9-4C07-A15E-9D21D701BF92.png

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Disturbing, but I’m vegetarian

Terrik

Terrik

This poll is closer than I would have expected

jwhouk

jwhouk

Cut into chunks, eat one chunk at a time, preferably with turkey sausage sticks cut in similar fashion.

Celt Z

Celt Z

See, I'm with @Dave that the point of string cheese is that you can peel it. If you're just biting chunks then invest in some much better cheeses.

Mmmmm....cheese.....

....damn. Now I want to go over to The Cheese Cave and get some espresso-rubbed Barely Buzzed. Or Drunken Goat. Or maybe a brie and some fresh mozzarella...

GasBandit

GasBandit

The Cheesestapo will not prevent us from chomping the cheese!

drifter

drifter

Man most of the time I just don't want cheesy fingers

PatrThom

PatrThom

Steak Wars 2: String Cheese Boogaloo
I’ll tell you what’s going to happen, this thread is going to devolve into:
-People who eat string cheese with seasoned salt/chili powder like some Atkins’ version of Lik-M-Aid
-People building gingerbread houses BUT they’re actually log cabins made of mozz stix glued together with Easy Cheese
-People who dice their string cheese up with Slim Jims and pretzel rods and serve it up with mustard as ”salad”

...I mean, who knows what we’ll see?

—Patrick

MindDetective

MindDetective

You peel and eat it. It's why it's made the way it is. Otherwise just buy a big fucking hunk of cheese and go to town.
It is a snack sized portion of mozzarella. Nothin more to it, really.

Dei

Dei

It's a snack size version of some cheese that sort of resembles mozzarella, but is a lot blander. :p

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

What kind of shit face Gabon raping donkey riding weasel sniffing fudge stealing bacon burning football huffing ankle licking cheeto felching yee hawing Chrissy was the best roomate thinking Mary Anne hating where am I going with this Seinfeld is better than Cheers thinking Prequel loving dog hitting ostrich fucking we need a frigging Ghostbusters II loving worm wiggling Night Court denying sunburnt Mexican touching Shatner stealing plague ridden horologist thinks you just don't peel string cheese?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Cut a bunch of them lengthwise , bread them, then deep fry until golden. Cheap, perfect mozz sticks.

Shawn

Shawn

Cut a bunch of them lengthwise , bread them, then deep fry until golden. Cheap, perfect mozz sticks.
We have a winner.

Emrys

Emrys

He's a grown man and my boyfriend, so he eats them how I tell him to eat them. ;)

PatrThom

PatrThom

He's a grown man and my boyfriend, so he eats them how I tell him to eat them. ;)
Orally, I hope.

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

fried and dipped in marinara sauce
Also a valid answer:

Emrys

Emrys

Orally, I hope.

--Patrick
Are you wanting to join @Bubble181 in the corner?

Bubble181

Bubble181

There's always room over here!

PatrThom

PatrThom

Dexpends, did he clean up after himself? How’s the WiFi?

—Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

Dexpends, did he clean up after himself? How’s the WiFi?

—Patrick
I got cabled internet here to avoid any issues with interference from the walls. What's the point of sitting in the corner if you can't take advantage of the walls?
Cleaning up, though, that's @Doomweasel minion 's job... But it seems he's always busy over in the :3 thread