[Thread Game] What song was #1 the day you were born?

I think mine is Sledgehammer. I looked at it a while ago, but don't remember if that was mine or my buddy Mk's.

I'm on my phone so no video to go along with this post because it will kill my data.

But I know from looking it up years ago that it's "Walk Like an Egyptian" by the Bangles.

Edit: back home and ready to dance.
The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian:

Last edited:
Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he was my birthday song
Jojo left his home in Tuscon, AZ
And we heard him say, "So long!"

...or something like that.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't put much stock in the "night you were conceived" thing because it's not exact... I know my mother always said I was overdue when I was born - I was supposed to be a christmas baby. When I finally got evicted, I was 9 pounds 8 ounces :p

But here's what billboard thinks my parents were humpin' to.

... I could buy that.

I'd say it really depends on the range at which the song was #1. Unless you were 2 months premature like my husband was. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1423190912,1423190532][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't even know the songs that were number one the day my kids were conceived and born. /old

Ehhhh... I guess it could be worse.
Uh... which version?

EDIT: NM. Nena Cherry. Hm.[DOUBLEPOST=1423199999,1423199880][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he was my birthday song
Jojo left his home in Tuscon, AZ
And we heard him say, "So long!"

...or something like that.

--Patrick
PHWEEET! Two minutes for Mangling the Beatles!

Given the average age of folks around here, I'm not really surprised with all the disco, funk, soul, etc...

But jesus christ some of these answers make me feel old. I seriously didn't know that CheckeredHat is a wee little baby.