Whats for Dinner?

Been feeling not so good for the past week. Tested negative for Covid, but the damn cold is lingering.

So I brought out the big guns. Haven't made this in years, not since I last lived by myself. Super spicy chicken fajitas with a metric fuckton of garlic. (also a side of cheese rice, for the heck of it).

No description available.

Been feeling not so good for the past week. Tested negative for Covid, but the damn cold is lingering.

So I brought out the big guns. Haven't made this in years, not since I last lived by myself. Super spicy chicken fajitas with a metric fuckton of garlic. (also a side of cheese rice, for the heck of it).

Good choice going with the metric fuckton of garlic, an imperial fuckton would not have been enough for the job.

Those look damn tasty.

It's like someone tried to brand it with a heavy metal band name.
Like B̵̛͔̈́̽͆͛̋̎͌̓͠e̸̡̙͚͓̞̝̞̿̑̆̈͛̈͛̆͘͜͝͠ǻ̷̡̗̠͔̘̹͔̯͝n̵̡̜̦̠̙͇͚̝̹̘͍̆̍̎͂̀̅̈̿͒̚̚s̷͌̈̀̒͂͗͊̈́̿̓͐͛̿̚͜͠ ̷̫̱̰̝̩̰̞̏̐͊̓a̷̡̛̭̜̞̥̫͐̄̏̆̔͗͋͊̚͘͠͠ņ̷̨̮̦̰̬͑͠d̵̨̧̯̠͉̃̾͗͆́̄͗̈́̀͝ ̴̢̧̣̣͉̼͇͇͓̝̦̳̅̌ͅR̶͉̣̹̣͖͓̜͉̀i̶̧̢̡̛̲̬͚̭̥̊͑̀̏̀́̈́̏̚č̵̨̣̞͓̪͇̳̥̤̭̣͚͎͍̒̈́̿̒̓̒́̐ë̷̙̣͓̝̩́͐ or something.

--Patrick

Breakfast, not dinner, but I tried making a breakfast sandwich for the first time this morning. Not perfect, and kinda messy, but it turned out okay, I think.
20230201_085127.jpg

Went to our favorite restaurant for valentines. There is no logical explanation for how a pork chop should be this good. I’ve never made one or had one at another restaurant that even comes close. It’s magnificent. I legitimately prefer it to a steak.

0595BA1E-60E2-4599-9832-0F54FFFFB505.jpeg