Whats for Dinner?

There's a reason so many of his videos get some backlash. His curries aren't curry by any Indian standard. His bouillabaisse even I wouldn't recognise. His spaghetti bolognaise is a lot of things, but not something they'd recognize in Bologna (and it's not al ragu, either). He doesn't even do his French fries properly.

Thank goodness for Google Translate
(edit: based on the flavor, their "secret red powder" is a mix of paprika and cayenne)
(edit 2: Look at the big brain on Tinwhistler! See that sticker they stuck on the box in the lower right quadrant? You know, the one with English instructions?)

20210217_123548.jpg

20210217_124118.jpg

Last edited:
I once stuck my hand to the leather couch with underwater coral securing glue. I made a mess of the couch pulling my hand away.

I also glued my brother in law’s butt to the kitchen counter while trying to repair a shoe. I no longer handle any serious glue.

Neither if those were Gorilla Glue. I can’t begin to imagine spraying that in my hair....

She was correct about one thing. The Got 2 B Glued spray is unequaled. We used that to cement down ballet buns

So I was basically (a steal of a price) given a Pampered Chef air fryer and I tried it out tonight for the first time on chicken wings. Top fucking notch. I can't believe how good plain old chicken wings turn out in an air fryer.

Use a tiny fraction of the butter the recipe called for for pub wings and brother, you got a moderately healthy meal goin'.

I forgot to take pictures. There are no wings left.

20210226_195514.jpg

Home made garlic fingers and bacon, green peppers and olive pizza.

The bacon? Home made bacon bits!

Viva la dehydrator! Viva la vacuum sealer! Vila la salt!

I tried my hand at making paella last night for the first time.

To be precise, I made something that a Spaniard would beat me up for, because I dared to call this abomination a paella.

No saffron, so I used curry powder to season the rice. No paella pan so I just used a normal saucepan. And I just tossed random vegetables and seafood into it.

Still tasty though.