Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I was informed by Dominos that I had a free pizza sitting on my account, which seeing as I order Dominos once every 6 months or so, I had forgotten about. Sure, I'll have pizza today for my food. Even a God damn free pizza is like 15 bucks in the end, since the pan pizza costs extra, the delivery and tip too.

I broke the toe next to my pinky toe on my right foot this morning. It aches when I walk and has turned mostly purple today. Nothing can be done to help it. It makes about the 19th time I’ve broken one of my toes. Futbol can be rough on toes. I accidentally kicked my bed this morning when the cat had a sneak attack from under the end of the bed.

I broke the toe next to my pinky toe on my right foot this morning. It aches when I walk and has turned mostly purple today. Nothing can be done to help it. It makes about the 19th time I’ve broken one of my toes. Futbol can be rough on toes. I accidentally kicked my bed this morning when the cat had a sneak attack from under the end of the bed.
As someone who has broken every one of her toes at least once, I hear this AND feel this.

They're mailing me coupons for free pizza and lava cake.
Dominos around here have always been really good about fixing mistakes like that. Unfortunately, the pizza sucks. Papa John's is where it's at. Conversely, in Virginia, Papa John's sucks and Dominos is good.

To add on, here, it goes All the small places here that inexplicably use pepperoni lunchmeat as their pepperoni and put the cheese on top so it all fucking slides off<Little Ceasar's<Papa John's<Domino's<Boston Pizza<Panago's<Pizza Hut<Almost every other local Mom and Pop non-chain place<900 °The one stand-alone that really stands out from the others

There are a few Pizza Pizza's here on the mainland but I've never had. They were alright in Ontario but never good enough to search out when they moved out west a few years ago.

I'm from a pretty big pizza city in Ontario, to the point that it has a recently released documentary about it, and nothing here comes close to back home. People ship it to them after moving away.

Last edited:
A few years ago literally every Pizza Hut in the area closed down. There’s been talk of it coming back but as a takeout/delivery only place. Given that the only time I ever ate there was the lunch buffet, I probably won’t go.

I’ve never had papa John’s here, but back in missouri it was terrible so I’m not inclined to. There are a million better places closer to my house anyways.

Dominos isn’t bad. I’m not pretending it’s as “good” as the mom & pop pizza places, but sometimes I’m specifically craving Domino’s, not just pizza in general.

my problem is all the mom and pop places around here do that weird pizza that is like all cheese, with soggy wet crust, and like mucky tomatoey insides. its like lunch room pizza from grade school and I dont love it.

Pizza Hut has the gall to be the most expensive of the three by far too.
Here in Ohio, Pizza Hut is in a weird spot where it's cheaper than better places like Papa John's or local places, but also worse than places that are cheaper than it like Little Caesar's or Dominoes. I haven't been there in years and they deserve it for their crappy, crappy pizza.

I love me a mom and pop pizza, but they cost twice as much as Dominos, who, as I learned, I'm mostly paying delivery fees and tips for as their pizzas are like 8 bucks each. Dominos is cheaper than Little Caesars even for all but their cheapest to go pizzas. All their specialties are more expensive than Dominos.

I didn’t even think about Little Caesar’s, we can’t even eat it without a massive case of heartburn. No other tomato based sauce does that to us. We now only have one non-chain pizza place, it’s really good, love their pizza and calzones and stromboli. Unfortunately just having two here and we’re both trying to lose weight, we can’t order it unless our daughter is in, they have two sizes, big and even bigger (like 18” and 22”).

Comparing real Italian pizza, mom and pop places, Dominoes and Pizza Hut just makes no sense. Yes, they're all tachnically called pizza, but they're just completely different classes of food. I can eat all of them, but Pizza Hut vs real Italian is like a McDonalds hamburger vs prime rib steak from a good steak house. One's fast food, one's cuisine.

I swear to god I wish that anyone who utters the phrase "jump on a call" would immediately feel unsafe voltage hit their genitals.
That would be a real game changer. It might help trim the fat at your company. Although maybe that is just low hanging fruit, really. You probably need to leverage some key informatics and really drill down into what is impacting the bottom line. You don't want to appear to be moving the goal posts with the employees if you want to gain any traction, after all.

figmentPez

Staff member
Man, me being with no broadband internet makes me itchy like a crack addict in withdrawal. Tethering my phone's internet makes me feel like I'm licking residue off a spoon.
I've been there. Even when I have other things I can do offline, it's hard for me to focus on doing them when I know online is not available and I don't know when it will be back.

The wife and I were just watching football and the dog came by. She jumped onto our laps and licked me on the mouth, but something smelled off. I took a sniff and her breath smelled like cat litter. I walked to the bathroom and saw stray turds scattered around the litter box. Sure enough, the dog had used the box as a buffet table.

I had to rinse my mouth out.